Rehabworks - Westbrook
Drug Rehab Center in Westbrook, Maine
About This Maine Facility
Learn more from this summarized breakdown.
Rehabworks - Westbrook is a Alcoholism, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse and Drug Treatment Facility in Westbrook, Maine that offers a variety of methods methods and programs for addiction and other substance-related issues. The process of recovery is not easy, but it can be achieved by attending a drug treatment center. The most important thing for someone who wants to recover from addiction is the willingness and desire to change their life for the better. Drug treatment centers offer an environment where people can get clean and sober with the help of trained professionals who understand what they are going through.
This facility has posted that they only accept men at this time.
We were unable to find any payment methods or insurance coverages for this treatment facility. Contact our admissions experts to get assistance finding a treatment center that accepts your specific health insurance.
Conditions and Issues Treated
A detailed list of the primary issues commonly treated.
Getting sober on your own is not only dangerous during the initial detox, it is also more likely to result in a relapse later on. Addiction treatment centers provide a monitored environment where you will get the medical attention you need, as well as the emotional support to overcome drug or alcohol abuse.
Substance Abuse + Addiction Treatment
Substance abuse is defined by the continued use of drugs or alcohol despite negative consequences, such as legal or work problems. It can be treated using a variety of services, including therapy and medication.
Substance abuse treatment is beneficial for:
- People who have been using drugs or alcohol for a long time.
- People who have been using drugs or alcohol to cope with stress, anxiety, or depression.
- People who have a mental health disorder in conjunction with substance abuse.
- People who continue to use drugs or alcohol despite the harmful effects they cause on their own life and the lives of others.
- People who have had multiple failed attempts at recovery without medical assistance.
If you believe that addiction treatment is right for you or a loved one, you can contact your primary care physician, or search for addiction treatment centers in your area. Treatment is beneficial to people who are motivated towards recovery, and who understand the benefits of professional care.
Alcoholism is a disease characterized by the continued use of alcohol despite negative consequences, such as social and work problems, or diseases such as cirrhosis of the liver. Alcoholism can be treated using a variety of services, such as therapy and medication.
Alcoholism treatment is beneficial for:
- People who are having difficulty overcoming alcohol addiction on their own.
- People who are at risk for dangerous health conditions due to withdrawal.
- People who have had multiple failed attempts at alcohol addiction recovery without medical assistance.
- An intervention may be necessary if the person with alcoholism is unwilling to attend addiction treatment on their own.
- Treatment services vary from person to person, so it is important to contact an addiction treatment service provider for more information. Treatment can be beneficial to those who are motivated to overcome addiction, have medical support, and have a strong support system.
Opioid + Opiate Addiction Treatment in Westbrook, ME
Opioid addiction is the result of repeated use, or abuse, of opioid drugs. It is recommended for people who are dependent on opioids, or who have a high risk for dangerous health concerns, to seek professional treatment. Treatment plans usually include behavioral therapy and medication-assisted treatment.
Opioid drugs include: fentanyl, heroin, methadone, oxycodone, and oxymorphone.
Opioid addiction treatment is beneficial for:
- People who have a history of severe withdrawal.
- People with a high risk for dangerous health concerns.
- People having difficulty overcoming opioid addiction on their own.
Alcoholism, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse
Levels of Care Offered at Rehabworks - Westbrook
This Facility offers a variety of treatment.
This center offers a variety of custom treatment tailored to individual recovery. Currently available are Drug Rehab, with additional therapies available as listed below.
Therapies & Programs
The methods used to care for each individual at Rehabworks - Westbrook.
People in addiction recovery can benefit from individual therapy. This type of therapy involves meeting with a therapist one-on-one. This allows for a personal and trusting relationship to be built so that the patient can be truly themselves and express any emotions they feel. Individual therapy leads to greater understanding and peace about your triggers for addiction and coping strategies to prevent relapse.
Payment Options Accepted
For specific insurance or payment methods please contact us.
Specifics, location, and helpful extra information.
Read past patient experience, or leave your own experience.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Alternative Treatment Centers
Similar to Rehabworks - Westbrook Near Westbrook, Maine
The facility name, logo and brand are the property and registered trademarks of Rehabworks - Westbrook, and are being used for identification and informational purposes only. Use of these names, logos and brands shall not imply endorsement. RehabNow.org is not affiliated with or sponsored by Rehabworks - Westbrook.