Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers near you in Venice, CA
Venice, California, is located in Los Angeles County and is part of the South Bay region. The population of Venice, CA, was 41,521 as of 2010. The percentage of adults aged 18-25 who had used an illicit drug was 7.8% in 2010, higher than the national average of 6.6%. In Venice, CA, the most common drug abused is marijuana. Other abused drugs include cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, and prescription drugs.
Drug addiction and abuse can significantly impact the community in Venice, CA. According to recent statistics, drug addiction and abuse are among the leading causes of death in Venice, CA. Additionally, drug addiction and abuse can lead to several other problems in the community, including crime and violence.
If you’re looking for a drug or alcohol treatment center in Venice, CA, be sure to consult with a professional to find the best fit for your needs.
Find a facility on our list below that fits your needs, or call us for individualized support. There are a lot of trusted facilities in Venice, CA in our list, ready to help you or a loved one live a healthy and clean life, free of drug addiction starting nearby in California.
Finding Treatment is Easier with Help
We will help you find treatment based on your location, budget, and specific needs and help you get started safely.
Free + Confidential Consultation
Browse 8 Centers in Venice, California
Phoenix House - Venice Beach Residential and Outpatient Services is a CARF-accredited Addiction Treatment Facility that offers an individualized approach to recovery, including Detox, Drug Rehab, Dual-Diagnosis, Inpatient Care, Intensive Outpatient Care and Outpatient and Residential Levels of Care for Alcoholism, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse and Dual Diagnosis with supportive Aftercare Services provided for all programs.
Clearview Treatment Programs - Walnut Avenue is an Addiction Treatment Facility in Venice, CA that provides comprehensive and holistic approaches to addiction treatment including aftercare support, detox care, individualized drug rehab programs, and residential levels of care.
Clearview Women's Center - Grandview Avenue is a comprehensive addiction treatment facility located in Venice, CA that offers evidence-based treatments and aftercare support for individuals struggling with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders.
Clearview Women's Center - Glyndon Avenue in Venice, California is an addiction treatment facility that offers comprehensive services including dual-diagnosis treatment, inpatient care, outpatient services, and partial-hospitalization programs for individuals struggling with addiction and substance abuse.
Clearview Treatment Programs in Venice, California offers comprehensive addiction treatment services including detox, inpatient and residential treatment, and drug rehab, with a focus on creating a safe, therapeutic environment and providing evidence-based treatment modalities.
Casa Vista Sober Living - Venice House is an addiction treatment facility that offers comprehensive aftercare support and residential services, including individual counseling sessions with certified addiction specialists, therapeutic activities such as yoga and meditation classes, as well as 24/7 nursing care for medical supervision and medication management, to help those looking to get sober.
Venice Medical & Mental Health Services is an accredited Addiction Treatment Facility in Venice, CA that specializes in providing evidence-based treatments such as psychotherapy, CBT and MAT to help individuals achieve lasting sobriety.
The accredited Venice Addiction Treatment Facility in Venice, CA provides comprehensive care for individuals struggling with alcoholism, opioid addiction, substance abuse, and dual diagnosis through inpatient, outpatient, partial hospitalization, and intervention services as well as detoxification and aftercare support to ensure successful recovery outcomes, all while taking private health insurance plans into consideration.
How to Prepare for Rehab Before You Start Treatment
Starting any new treatment can be daunting, especially if it’s something as important as rehab. The good news is that there are things you can do to prepare yourself before you even start treatment. Here are a few tips to get you started:
1. First, it’s essential to understand your treatment goals. What are you hoping to achieve? What kind of progress do you want to make? This will help you and your treatment team create a plan tailored to your needs.
2. It’s also helpful, to be honest with yourself about your current situation. What are your strengths and weaknesses? What aspects of your life do you feel most struggling with? Being honest about where you’re starting from will help you set realistic goals for treatment.
3. Finally, educating yourself about the treatment process is essential. What can you expect from the different stages of rehab? What kind of support will be available to you? Learning as much as possible about treatment will help you feel more confident and prepared when you start.
Types of Treatment in Venice, California
There are a variety of drug and alcohol treatment centers near Venice, CA. Some offer inpatient treatment, while others offer outpatient treatment. Treatment options vary depending on the severity of the addiction and may include detoxification, behavioral therapy, medication-assisted treatment, and aftercare.
Venice, California, is a beautiful place to live sober. With its beaches, canals, and laid-back lifestyle, it’s easy to forget that Venice is actually part of Los Angeles. That said, there are still plenty of opportunities for fun and recreation in Venice, especially if you’re sober. While you might not be able to go to the local bars or clubs, there are plenty of other things to do in Venice.
Sober meetups and sober events are happening all the time, and there are also plenty of great restaurants and cafes to visit. If you’re looking for recommendations on sober living in Venice, California, be sure to ask around. There are plenty of people who are happy to help and give advice.
Drug and Alcohol Statistics in Venice, California
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, in Venice, CA, in 2013, 5.8 percent of people aged 12 or older reported use of illicit drugs, including marijuana, cocaine, heroin, and methamphetamine. This rate was lower than the national rate of 8.2 percent. Additionally, The percentage of people in Venice, CA, with an alcohol use disorder in 2013 (10.3 percent) was similar to that nationwide (10.5 percent).
- According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, over 6% of adults in Venice, CA, struggle with a drug use disorder.
- In 2010, there were 1,736 substance-related incidents in Venice, CA.
- In 2011, 5.4% of adults aged 18 or older in Venice, CA, reported current illicit drug use (compared to the national average of 8.7%)
- In 2014, there were 22 reported cases of heroin abuse in Venice, which is a significant increase from the previous year
Additional Treatment Centers in California
More than 3 million of California's citizens are addicted to illegal drugs. Almost 800,000 people use hard drugs, almost 5 million use marijuana, and another 2.1 million abuse alcohol every year. Other substance abuse issues such as binge drinking and teen drug use are also common. Many illegal drugs such as cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, and marijuana are smuggled into the state from Mexico.
Still haven't found the right recovery center? Browse nearby California cities.
- Dana Point, CA (57.8 mi.)
- Oroville, CA (418.1 mi.)
- Corona, CA (53.0 mi.)
- La Habra, CA (30.9 mi.)
- Panorama City, CA (16.3 mi.)
- Baldwin Park, CA (30.4 mi.)
- Santa Paula, CA (41.5 mi.)
- Red Bluff, CA (475.3 mi.)
- Pleasant Hill, CA (339.1 mi.)
- South El Monte, CA (25.1 mi.)
- Hayfork, CA (522.3 mi.)
- Clearlake, CA (413.6 mi.)
Signs of someone struggling with addiction in Venice, CA
Venice, CA, is known for its bohemian atmosphere and relaxed lifestyle. However, behind the sunny facade is a hidden world of addiction and mental illness. Here are some signs that someone you know may be struggling with addiction:
1. They’re withdrawn and secretive. Addicts often start withdrawing from friends and family as they become more involved in their addiction. They may begin to lie or be secretive about their activities.
2. They’re neglecting their responsibilities. Addiction can cause people to lose interest in things that were once important to them. If someone you know is suddenly skipping work, school, or appointments, it may be a sign of struggling.
3. They’re using more than usual. Addiction can lead to tolerance, meaning people must use more substances to get the same effect. If you notice your friend or family member using more drugs or alcohol than usual.
4. They’re experiencing financial problems. Addiction can be expensive, and many addicts end up in debt due to their habit. If someone you know is having sudden financial difficulties, it could be a sign of trouble.
5. They’re acting differently. Intoxication can cause changes in mood and behavior. If your friend or loved one acts out of character, it may be a sign that they’re using drugs or alcohol excessively.
If you notice any of these signs in someone you know, don’t hesitate to reach out and offer help. Addiction is a severe problem but can be overcome with the right support system.
What To Do After Rehab in Venice, California
So you’ve just completed a stint in rehab in Venice, California, and you’re feeling a bit lost. You may wonder what your next steps are and what you should do to stay on the right track. Here are a few suggestions:
First and foremost, you must commit yourself to staying sober. This means choosing not to associate with people or places that may trigger your addiction.
It also means being honest about your triggers and avoiding them. You should also continue attending support groups and meetings, as they can provide valuable accountability and help you stay connected to other sober individuals.
In addition, you must take care of your physical health. This means eating a balanced diet, exercising regularly, and getting enough sleep. It’s also important to avoid using drugs or alcohol as self-medication. If you’re struggling with mental health issues, seek professional help.
Lastly, make sure to schedule time for fun and relaxation. Sober living is not all work and no play. Allow yourself to enjoy activities that bring you joy, and spend time with supportive people who make you feel good about yourself.
Traveling outside of Venice, CA, for Drug Addiction Treatment
Venice, CA, is home to many great treatment centers, but there are also plenty of excellent options outside the city. If you’re considering traveling for treatment, here are a few things to remember.
First, choosing a reputable treatment center with experience treating patients with your specific type of addiction is essential. There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to addiction treatment, so you’ll want to ensure the center you choose has a track record of success with patients like you. Second, consider the cost of travel and treatment when making your decision. Treatment can be expensive, and traveling can add up quickly. Make sure you have a realistic budget for your entire journey before making any commitments. Finally, think about whether you’ll be able to stay in touch with your support system back home. Addiction recovery is a long process, and it’s essential to have people you can lean on for help and encouragement. Considering treatment, consider all of these factors carefully before making your decision.
Ready to pick a rehab center in Venice? Get off alcohol, opiates, and other drugs, by selecting top drug rehab centers in California (888) 674-0062