Addiction Treatment Centers near you in Caribou, Maine
Drug addiction is a serious problem in Caribou, Maine. The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) reports that about 9 percent of people in the state use illicit drugs and that prescription drugs are a particular concern. The most commonly abused drugs in Caribou include opioids, methamphetamine, and marijuana.
Remember, it is important to seek help if you struggle with drug addiction. You do not have to face this challenge alone. Some people can help you get through this difficult time in your life. We hope you will reach out for help and get started on the road to recovery.
With a variety of opioid and alcohol rehabilitation services operating right in Maine, there is opportunity for treatment and a better life. We list many of the best drug treatment facilities and centers in Caribou, all with their own unique offerings.
Free Admissions Guidance and Assistance
We will help you find treatment based on your location, budget, and specific needs and help you get started safely.
Free + Confidential Consultation
Browse 11 Centers in Caribou, Maine
AMHC - Caribou Outpatient in Caribou, Maine offers addiction and substance abuse services, including individual and group therapy, medication-assisted treatment, and integrated behavioral health services, with the goal of helping individuals achieve lasting recovery.
Healing Hearts is an award-winning drug rehabilitation center in Caribou, Maine that provides a range of treatment programs such as outpatient, residential, dual-diagnosis and aftercare support to individuals battling opioid addiction, substance abuse and other mental health issues, helping them gain sobriety and prevent relapse.
Caribou Addiction Treatment Facility in Caribou, ME provides an individualized and evidence-based treatment program with multidisciplinary clinicians delivering detox services, therapy, education, spiritual growth, and 12-step involvement to those seeking sobriety, all within a safe and secure environment that is accredited by SAMHSA and state licensed for quality care.
Caribou is an addiction treatment facility in Maine that has helped people overcome their addictions since 1964, providing detoxification and rehabilitation services with aftercare support available.
The Providence Center is a comprehensive addiction treatment facility located in Rhode Island that provides a full range of services, including detoxification, aftercare support, and specialized care for people suffering from substance abuse, mental illness, and dual diagnosis disorders.
New Day Counseling Services in Caribou, Maine is an accredited facility offering tailored treatments for addiction and substance abuse using evidence-based therapies and a range of supportive services.
Healing Hearts in Caribou, Maine is a full service addiction treatment center offering evidence-based practices and experienced therapists to help individuals and their families break the cycle of addiction and start a journey towards long-term sobriety.
Caribou Drug Rehab is a comprehensive outpatient treatment facility located in Maine that offers drug rehab services for individuals struggling with addiction, such as opioid abuse, substance abuse, or drug abuse, as well as aftercare and ongoing support.
Allies Addiction Treatment Facility in Caribou, ME provides comprehensive treatment programs through private health insurance and flexible payment options, allowing individuals to access a holistic approach to recovery.
The Aroostook Mental Health Center in Caribou, Maine provides comprehensive outpatient mental health care and evidence-based treatment for addiction and substance abuse for individuals in the Aroostook region, featuring a highly trained staff and accreditation by The Joint Commission.
Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Caribou, ME
According to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health, in 2014, 8,569 people in Maine reported needing but not receiving treatment for illicit drug use within the past year.
Additionally, 25,694 people in Maine reported needing but not receiving treatment for alcohol use within the past year. This means that, in total, 34,263 people in Maine reported needing treatment for drug or alcohol use within the past year.
The good news is that there are many addiction treatment centers located near you in Caribou, Maine.
The bad news is that these centers can often be quite busy and may have long waitlists due to the large number of people who need treatment.
If you’re worried about a loved one, here are some signs that they may be struggling with addiction:
- They’re always using drugs or alcohol.
- They’re constantly talking about using drugs or alcohol.
- They’ve started to neglect their home, work, or school responsibilities because of drug or alcohol use.
- They’re withdrawing from friends and family.
- They have physical symptoms such as nausea, sweating, shaking, or seizures when they try to stop using drugs or alcohol.
- They frequently use drugs or alcohol, even when they know it’s not safe to do so.
- Their physical or mental health has deteriorated due to their substance abuse.
- They’ve had legal issues as a result of their addiction.
- They exhibit restless and agitated behavior when not using drugs or alcohol.
- They have withdrawal symptoms such as sweating, shaking, or seizures when they try to stop using drugs or alcohol.
What types of treatment are available in Caribou, Maine?
The types of addiction treatment available in Caribou, Maine, include inpatient rehab, outpatient rehab, and detox centers. Inpatient rehab is a residential program where you live at the treatment center and receive treatment around the clock. Outpatient rehab is a less-intensive program where you visit for treatment a few times per week for therapy and counseling. Detox centers offer medical detox, which is necessary for some people addicted to drugs or alcohol.
The best drug treatment facility for you will depend on your specific needs and situation. It is important to research and find a facility that fits your needs. If you are struggling with addiction and abuse problems, some drug treatment centers in Caribou, Maine, can help you get sober.
Drug Abuse Statistics in Caribou, Maine
In Caribou, Maine, there were 602 drug abuse cases in 2016. This was a decrease from the 706 cases reported in 2015. The most common type of drug abuse was prescription drugs, which accounted for 319 (53%) of the cases. The second most common type of drug abuse was heroin, which accounted for 116 (19%) of the cases.
- There are 1,384 drug abuse and addiction-related patients in Caribou.
- 3.2% of people aged 18+ in Caribou have a substance use disorder
- 8.4% of those with a substance use disorder also suffer from mental health issues, the highest rate in Maine.
- According to data from SAMHSA, there are 1,384 people in Caribou with a substance use disorder. This amounts to 3.2% of all adults aged 18 or older in the city.
Additional Treatment Centers in Maine
Prescription opioid abuse is the most common form of substance abuse in Maine. More than 10% of these residents have also admitted to using prescription drugs for non-medical purposes. Between 2013 and 2014, 4 out of every 5 deaths in Maine were caused by illicit drugs. One in five high school students in Maine uses marijuana every single month.
Still haven't found the right recovery center? Browse nearby Maine cities.
- Hollis Center, ME (256.6 mi.)
- Falmouth, ME (241.6 mi.)
- Bridgton, ME (234.1 mi.)
- Albion, ME (175.2 mi.)
- Bowdoinham, ME (217.3 mi.)
- Winthrop, ME (200.6 mi.)
- West Buxton, ME (254.3 mi.)
- Brunswick, ME (224.7 mi.)
- Dover-Foxcroft, ME (129.8 mi.)
- Gorham, ME (249.7 mi.)
- Saco, ME (260.7 mi.)
- Newport, ME (152.7 mi.)
How to Choose a Drug and Alcohol Rehab
There are some different factors to consider when choosing a drug and alcohol rehab. Some of the most important factors include:
1. Location – Choosing a rehab close to you or your loved one is important. This will make it easier for you to get to appointments and therapy sessions.
2. Cost – Rehab can be expensive, so finding a rehab that fits your budget is important.
3. Treatment Options – It is important to choose a rehab that offers a variety of treatment options. This will ensure that you or your loved one can get the treatment they need.
4. Length of Treatment – Most rehabs offer 30-day, 60-day, or 90-day programs. It is important to choose a rehab that offers the length of treatment you need.
5. Staff – It is important to choose a rehab with qualified staff to help you or your loved one recover from addiction.
6. Facility – It is important to choose a rehab that has a comfortable and safe facility. The facility should also be clean and well-maintained.
7. Programs – It is important to choose a rehab that offers programs that fit your needs. Some rehabs offer specialized programs for certain types of addiction, such as alcohol addiction or drug addiction.
8. Insurance – Most rehabs accept insurance, so it is important to check with the rehab before enrolling.
9. Reviews – It is important to read reviews of different rehabs before deciding which one to choose. The best way to find out if rehab is right for you or your loved one is to speak with people who have gone through the program.
Government initiatives and resources to help with addiction in Caribou, Maine
Addiction is a problem faced by many people in Caribou, Maine. The government has been trying to address the issue by providing initiatives and resources to help those addicted to drugs. Some of the initiatives and resources that are available include:
- Funding for addiction treatment centers
- Funding for education and awareness programs about addiction
- Access to quality healthcare services for those who are addicted to drugs
- Support groups for people who are addicted to drugs and their families
The Department of Health and Human Services offers a directory of drug and alcohol treatment facilities in Caribou, as well as information on how to find the right facility for your needs.
If you are looking for help with addiction, many resources are available to you in Caribou, Maine. The government is committed to helping those addicted to drugs and will provide all the support needed to get them on the road to recovery.
How Effective Are Drug Rehab Centers in Garland, Texas?
In general, drug rehab centers in Garland, Texas, are quite effective. However, a few factors can influence how successful someone will be in rehab. These include the type of addiction, the severity, and the person’s willingness to change their behavior.
That being said, most people who go through drug rehab in Garland, Texas, will find that it is a life-changing experience. They will learn about their addiction and how to cope with cravings and triggers. They will also learn how to live a sober life.
Caribou, ME Treatment Centers. Find drug rehab in Caribou, Maine, or detox and treatment programs. Get the right help now! (888) 674-0062