Local and Nearby Rehab Listings for Leominster, MA
Leominster, Massachusetts, is located in Worcester County and has a population of approximately 30,000 people. The city has struggled with drug addiction and abuse problems for many years.
According to the 2016 National Survey on Drug Use and Health, 7.9% of Leominster residents aged 12 or older reported using illicit drugs, which is above the national average of 6.4%.
Some common drugs that are abused in Leominster include heroin, cocaine, marijuana, and prescription drugs. This can majorly impact the community, as drug addiction and abuse can lead to crime, violence, and other negative outcomes.
There are a variety of drug treatment facilities located near Leominster that can help individuals struggling with addiction. If you or someone you know is struggling with an addiction, please reach out for help.
In Leominster you and your loved ones will lead a safe and secure life, away from drug use, with plenty of facilities listed below. There are opportunities for recovery and improved life in Massachusetts with numerous drug and alcohol addiction programs available in Leominster.
You’re not in this alone, call an admissions expert.
We will help you find treatment based on your location, budget, and specific needs and help you get started safely.
Free + Confidential Consultation
Browse 4 Centers in Leominster, Massachusetts
Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Dual Diagnosis, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse
Aftercare Support, Detox, Drug Rehab, Dual-Diagnosis, Inpatient, Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient
Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Dual Diagnosis, Mental Health, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse
Aftercare Support, Detox, Drug Rehab, Dual-Diagnosis, Inpatient, Residential, Sober-Living / Half-Way
- Military Insurance
Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Dual Diagnosis, Opioid Addiction
Aftercare Support, Detox, Drug Rehab, Dual-Diagnosis, Outpatient
Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Dual Diagnosis, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse
Aftercare Support, Drug Rehab, Dual-Diagnosis, Residential, Sober-Living / Half-Way
Drug & Alcohol Rehab Facilities near Leominster, Massachusetts
Tips For Staying Sober After Rehab in Leominster, Massachusetts
The road to recovery is a long and difficult one, but it is possible to stay sober after rehab with the right support and mindset. Here are some tips to help you on your journey:
1. Stay connected to your support system. Whether it’s your sponsors, therapist, or sober friends, these people can help keep you accountable and motivated.
2. Avoid high-risk situations. If you know that certain places or activities trigger your urges to drink or use drugs, it’s best to avoid them altogether.
3. Be mindful of your emotions. It’s normal to feel sadness, anger, or anxiety from time to time, but it’s important to find healthy ways to cope with these emotions instead of turning to substances.
4. Practice self-care. Taking care of yourself is essential for maintaining your sobriety. Make sure to eat healthy, exercise, get enough sleep, and take breaks when necessary.
5. Seek professional help if needed. If you struggle to stay sober despite your best efforts, it may be time to seek professional help from a therapist or addiction counselor.
Types of Treatment in Leominster, Massachusetts
Rehab facilities in Leominster, MA, offer various treatment options for individuals struggling with addiction. These options include inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation and residential and outpatient treatment programs. Inpatient rehabilitation requires patients to reside at the rehab center for the duration of their treatment, while outpatient rehabilitation allows patients to continue living at home while attending treatment sessions. Residential treatment programs require patients to live at the treatment center during their stay, while outpatient treatment does not.
Life after getting sober in Leominster, MA, can be quite the change. Many people find that they can connect with others in the recovery community and form strong relationships that help them stay sober. The most important thing to remember is that sobriety is a journey that takes time, effort, and dedication to achieve and maintain.
Drug and Alcohol Statistics in Leominster, Massachusetts
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, there were 83 drug-related deaths in Massachusetts in 2016. In Leominster, there were 2 confirmed cases of fatal overdoses due to opioids in 2017.
- In 2015, there were 1,532 admissions to drug and alcohol treatment facilities in Leominster.
- Of those, 1,017 were for alcohol abuse, 463 were for drug abuse, and 52 were for both drugs and alcohol.
- Heroin was the drug most commonly cited in overdose deaths in Leominster between 2012 and 2016.
- From 2009 to 2013, opiate overdoses increased by 227%.
- In 2012, 486 people were admitted into substance abuse treatment programs in Leominster, MA, and this number has been increasing every year since 2010
Additional Treatment Centers in Massachusetts
Massachusetts has one of the highest rates of drug abuse in the country. More than half a million Massachusetts residents abuse alcohol while more than 1.5 million use illegal drugs each year. This drug and alcohol usage is the cause of over 8% of all deaths in the state. In 2017, Massachusetts ranked in the top 10 of the states with the highest opioid overdose rates.
Still haven't found the right recovery center? Browse nearby Massachusetts cities.
- West Springfield, MA (52.9 mi.)
- Amherst, MA (40.5 mi.)
- Methuen, MA (31.8 mi.)
- Salisbury, MA (50.4 mi.)
- Hopedale, MA (29.5 mi.)
- Taunton, MA (55.1 mi.)
- Marlborough, MA (16.2 mi.)
- Cummington, MA (58.2 mi.)
- East Falmouth, MA (89.8 mi.)
- Webster, MA (33.6 mi.)
- Waltham, MA (28.4 mi.)
- Great Barrington, MA (85.3 mi.)
How to Prepare for Rehab Before You Start Treatment in Leominster, MA
If you or a loved one is about to begin treatment at a drug rehab facility, it’s important to be as prepared as possible. The better prepared you are, the more likely it is that you’ll successfully complete treatment and avoid relapse. Here are a few things you can do to get ready for rehab:
1. Talk to your doctor or therapist about your expectations for treatment. What are your goals? What do you hope to achieve? What are your concerns? Knowing what you want to get out of rehab will help you stay focused during treatment.
2. Make sure you have a support system in place. Whether it’s family, friends, or a support group, having people you can rely on will be crucial during treatment and after you finish rehab.
3. Learn as much as you can about addiction and recovery. The more you know about the recovery process, the easier it will be to stay on track during treatment.
4. Develop a plan for dealing with cravings and triggers. When you’re in recovery, there will be times when you’re tempted to use drugs or alcohol again. It’s important to plan how you’ll deal with these urges.
5. Get your finances in order. Addiction can be expensive, so it’s important to have a budget in place before beginning treatment. This will help ensure that you can afford rehab costs and avoid financial stress during treatment.
6. Pack everything you need for treatment. Most rehab facilities will provide the basics, but it’s important to pack any personal items that will make you feel more comfortable during treatment, such as photos, books, or music.
With a little preparation, you can set yourself up for success in drug rehabilitation. By taking the time to get ready for treatment, you’ll be better able to focus on your recovery and make the most of your time in rehab.
How to Pay for Rehab Leominster, Massachusetts
Financial concerns are often one of the biggest barriers to seeking treatment for addiction. Many people struggling with substance abuse disorders assume that they cannot afford rehab, and as a result, they never get the help they need. However, there are a number of ways to pay for rehab, and many treatment facilities offer financial assistance.
One way to pay for rehab is through private insurance. Most insurance plans cover at least some of the treatment cost, and some covers the entire cost. If you are unsure whether your insurance plan covers rehab, you can call the customer service number on your insurance card and ask. Another way to pay for rehab is through government-funded programs such as Medicaid or Medicare. These programs provide coverage for low-income individuals or those with certain medical conditions.
Finally, many rehab facilities offer scholarships or sliding-scale fees based on their ability to pay. If you are struggling to pay for treatment, be sure to ask about financial assistance when you call a rehab facility. With a little bit of research, you should be able to find a way to afford the treatment you need.
Find drug rehab and alcohol treatment services in Leominster. Our experts help you find a center in Leominster, Massachusetts (888) 674-0062