Local and Nearby Rehab Centers in Highland Park, MI
Highland Park, Michigan has seen a rise in drug addiction and abuse problems in recent years. There are a variety of reasons for this rise in drug addiction and abuse. One reason is that Highland Park, Michigan is located close to several major metropolitan areas, such as Detroit and Ann Arbor. This means that Highland Park, Michigan residents have easy access to drugs and drug dealers.
Highland Park, Michigan is also a relatively affluent community. This can sometimes lead to a “rich kid” mentality, in which young people feel like they can get away with anything. And finally, Highland Park, Michigan has a high percentage of teenagers and young adults.
Find a facility on our list below that fits your needs, or call us for individualized support. There’s opportunity for rehabilitation and a better future with a variety of drug and alcohol treatment services offered throughout the state, here’s what we have for Highland Park.
One Call Makes This So Much Easier
We will help you find treatment based on your location, budget, and specific needs and help you get started safely.
Free + Confidential Consultation
Browse 7 Centers in Highland Park, Michigan
Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Dual Diagnosis, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse
Aftercare Support, Drug Rehab, Dual-Diagnosis, Inpatient, Residential, Sober-Living / Half-Way
Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Dual Diagnosis, Mental Health, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse
Aftercare Support, Detox, Drug Rehab, Dual-Diagnosis, Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient
Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse
Aftercare Support, Drug Rehab, Outpatient
Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Dual Diagnosis, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse
Detox, Drug Rehab, Dual-Diagnosis, Outpatient
Drug Addiction, Dual Diagnosis, Eating Disorder, Mental Health, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse
Drug Rehab, Dual-Diagnosis, Intervention, Outpatient
- Military Insurance
Dual Diagnosis, Mental Health
Dual-Diagnosis, Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient
Alcoholism, Dual Diagnosis, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse
Detox, Dual-Diagnosis, Outpatient
Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Highland Park, MI
Highland Park, MI is home to many effective drug and alcohol treatment centers. If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, help is available. These treatment centers can provide the support and resources needed to recover from addiction and build a healthy, sober life.
Each facility offers its own unique approach to treatment, so it’s important to do your research before choosing one. The staff at these facilities are experienced in helping people overcome addiction, and they will work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your needs.
What Types of Treatment Are Available in Highland Park, Michigan?
There are a variety of drug treatment options available in Highland Park, Michigan. Some of the most common types of treatment include inpatient rehab, outpatient rehab, and 12-step programs.
Inpatient rehab is a residential treatment program where you live at the rehab facility for the duration of your treatment. Outpatient rehab is a less-intensive program where you visit the rehab facility for treatment sessions, but you return home at night. 12-step programs are support groups that are based on the 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous.
There are also a number of detox programs available in Highland Park, Michigan. Detox is the process of eliminating drugs and alcohol from your system. It can be dangerous to try to detox on your own, so it is always recommended to do detox in a professional setting.
Drug Abuse Statistics in Highland Park, Michigan
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, approximately 9.2 % of Highland Park residents aged 12 and older reported using illicit drugs in the past month. Additionally, 1.5% of Highland Park residents reported using heroin, 3% reported using cocaine, and 6.4% reported using prescription painkillers non-medically in the past month.
Also, there were a total of 1,546 drug overdose deaths in Michigan in 2016, and sadly, Highland Park accounted for 3.5% of those deaths. This means that there were a total of 53 drug overdose deaths in Highland Park in 2016.
- 12.5% of high school students in Highland Park, Michigan have abused drugs at least once.
- The most commonly abused drug is marijuana with 10.9% of high school students abusing it.
- 10.8% of drug overdose deaths are due to prescription painkillers.
- 27% of high school students offered, sold, or gave away drugs on school property.
Additional Treatment Centers in Michigan
Michigan has the second-highest rate of drug and alcohol abuse in the nation. Heroin is linked to more than 50% of the state's hepatitis C cases. Marijuana is the drug most often associated with crimes in Michigan, followed by methamphetamines. Opioids alone are responsible for almost 20% of all drug overdose deaths in Michigan.
Still haven't found the right recovery center? Browse nearby Michigan cities.
- Hamtramck, MI (3.2 mi.)
- Ferndale, MI (3.9 mi.)
- Oak Park, MI (5.2 mi.)
- Madison Heights, MI (5.4 mi.)
- Royal Oak, MI (6.0 mi.)
- Detroit, MI (6.1 mi.)
- Center Line, MI (6.8 mi.)
- Dearborn, MI (6.8 mi.)
- Southfield, MI (7.4 mi.)
- Berkley, MI (7.7 mi.)
- Warren, MI (8.8 mi.)
- Eastpointe, MI (8.9 mi.)
- Detroit, MI (142)
- Grand Rapids, MI (78)
- Flint, MI (53)
- Ann Arbor, MI (52)
- Lansing, MI (38)
- Saginaw, MI (35)
- Kalamazoo, MI (33)
- Traverse City, MI (27)
How Hard Is It to Getting Treated in Rehab Facility
There are a variety of rehab facilities available. Some rehab centers are more rigorous than others, and some are more relaxed. It’s important to choose a rehab center that feels like the right fit for you.
The biggest challenge for people seeking rehabilitation treatment is finding a facility that will accept them. Most rehab centers have strict admission policies and require an initial evaluation before they can offer a space in their program.
Once you’ve been accepted into a rehab center, the next challenge is completing the program. It’s not easy to quit using drugs or alcohol, and many people relapse during treatment. However, with hard work and determination, most people are able to overcome their addiction and regain control of their lives.
Choosing the Right Rehab Facility for You
The best rehab facility for you will depend on your specific needs and situation. However, here are some things to keep in mind when choosing a rehab facility:
1. Location: Consider how close or far away the rehab facility is from your home. If you’re not comfortable with being too far away, then look for a facility that’s closer to home. On the other hand, if you feel like you need to be far away from your everyday life in order to focus on treatment, then consider a facility that’s located in a more remote area.
2. Treatment options: Make sure the rehab facility offers treatment options that are relevant to you. If you’re struggling with a specific addiction, like heroin addiction, then make sure the facility offers specialized treatment for that drug.
3. Cost: Rehab centers can be expensive, so it’s important to find one that fits into your budget. Some rehab centers offer scholarships or sliding-scale payment plans, so be sure to ask about this before making a decision.
4. Length of treatment: The length of treatment can vary depending on the rehab center. Some facilities offer 30-day programs, while others offer 90-day or longer programs.
5. Staff: The staff at the rehab center is important because they will be responsible for helping you recover from addiction. Make sure the staff is experienced and qualified to help you.
6. Amenities: The rehab center should offer a variety of amenities that make you feel comfortable. This could include things like a gym, pool, or spa.
7. Treatment philosophy: Every rehab center has its own treatment philosophy, so it’s important to find one that aligns with your own values and beliefs.
Ultimately, the best way to choose a rehab facility is to do your research and ask lots of questions. Talk to friends and family members who have gone through rehab, and read online reviews to get a sense of what the experience is like.
Tips for Staying Sober After Rehab
Once you’ve completed a rehab program, it’s important to continue working on your sobriety. Here are a few tips for staying sober after rehab:
1. Stay connected to your recovery community. This includes your sponsor, support group, and therapist. These people will help you stay on track and provide accountability.
2. Get a sponsor as soon as possible. A sponsor is someone who has been sober for a long time and can offer guidance and support.
3. Avoid temptations. This may mean avoiding certain places or people who trigger cravings for alcohol or drugs.
4. Take care of yourself emotionally and physically. This means eating a balanced diet, getting enough sleep, and exercising regularly.
5. Establish healthy routine habits. After completing a rehab program, it is important to develop healthy routines and stick to them. This may include waking up at the same time each morning, eating regular meals, and exercising regularly. When your day is structured and predictable, it will be easier to resist temptation and stay sober.
6. Seek out support from friends and family members. These people will be a source of support and encouragement as you continue working on your sobriety.
7. Stay positive. Recovery is a journey, and it will take time and effort to stay sober. But remember that you can do it, and you are not alone.
Ready to pick a rehab center in Nicholasville? Get off alcohol, opiates, and other drugs, by selecting top drug rehab centers in Kentucky (888) 674-0062