Boonville, MO Drug & Alcohol Treatment
The problem of drug addiction in Boonville, MO, is certainly serious. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, in 2012, there were 830 admissions in Missouri to publicly funded drug treatment facilities per 100,000 people.
The most commonly abused drugs in Boonville, MO, are methamphetamine, heroin, and prescription opioids. These drugs are easily accessible and inexpensive, making them appealing to those struggling with addiction. Additionally, meth and heroin are both highly addictive, which makes it difficult for people to quit using them once they start.
The Boonville, MO, community is greatly affected by drug addiction and abuse. Drug addiction leads to crime, violence, and health problems, which all have a negative impact on the community. If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, don’t hesitate to seek help.
We’re highlighting many of the best facilities and centers for addiction rehab here, all of them with their own special qualities. Our list contains a variety of resources available in Missouri, ready to help you or a loved one live a healthy, clean, alcohol-free and opioid-free life.
You’re not in this alone, call an admissions expert.
We will help you find treatment based on your location, budget, and specific needs and help you get started safely.
Free + Confidential Consultation
Browse 5 Centers in Boonville, Missouri
Valley Hope of Boonville is a renowned addiction treatment facility in Missouri that offers specialized care for alcohol and other drug addictions, including intensive outpatient and residential levels of care and detox programs, all provided by accredited professionals with 80 beds available and private health insurance accepted.
Valley Hope of Boonville is a reputable Addiction Treatment Facility providing comprehensive, evidence-based drug rehab services with individualized treatment plans and aftercare support to lead an addiction-free life.
Compass Health Pathways Comm Behavioral Healthcare in Boonville, Missouri offers personalized and evidence-based addiction and mental health services, including residential and outpatient treatment, medication management, and family support.
Pathways Community Health - Boonville is a full-service addiction and mental health treatment center located in Missouri, providing comprehensive services for addiction and substance abuse, individual and group therapy, education, psychoeducation, and relapse prevention.
Burrell Behavioral Health - Boonville is an affordable mental health center that specializes in outpatient services, offering a variety of treatments and therapies, with a focus on Cognitive Behavioral Treatment (CBT) techniques to help clients gain insight, resolve issues, and develop skills for a healthier lifestyle.
How to Prepare for Rehab Before You Start Treatment in Boonville, Missouri
Starting rehab can be a daunting proposition. After all, you’re about to embark on a journey of self-discovery and change that will challenge everything you know about yourself. But don’t worry – with a little preparation, you can make the transition into treatment smoother and more successful. Here are some things to do before you start rehab:
1. Educate yourself about addiction and recovery. The more you know about the addiction and recovery process, the better equipped you’ll be to deal with the challenges you’ll face in treatment. Read books, talk to people who have been through treatment, and look for online resources that can help you learn more about what to expect.
2. Make a list of your goals for treatment. What do you hope to accomplish during your time in rehab? Do you want to achieve sobriety, learn new coping skills, or rebuild damaged relationships? By having a clear idea of your goals, you’ll be better able to stay focused on your recovery during times of temptation or stress.
3. Clean up your living space. If your home is cluttered or chaotic, it can be a trigger for old patterns of drug use or other unhealthy behaviors. Take some time to declutter and get organized before you start treatment. This will help create a peaceful environment that will support your recovery efforts.
4. Find a support network. You’ll need all the support you can get during treatment. Talk to your family and friends about your plans to enter rehab, and ask them to be there for you during this difficult time. Additionally, look for online forums or support groups to provide additional encouragement and advice.
5. Get your financial affairs in order. Addiction can often lead to financial difficulties, so it’s important to get your finances in order before starting treatment. Make sure all your bills are paid up-to-date and set aside money for important expenses like food and transportation. This will help reduce stress during treatment and give you one less thing to worry about as you focus on getting well again.
Types of Treatment in Boonville, Missouri
A few different types of drug treatment are available in Boonville, MO. The most common is inpatient treatment, where the person lives at the treatment facility while they undergo treatment. Outpatient treatment is also an option, where the person continues to live at home but attends treatment sessions at a designated time and place.
Addiction treatment facilities offer a variety of services that can help people recover from substance abuse. If you’re looking for the best drug treatment facility in Boonville, Missouri, there are a few things you can do to narrow down your options. First, talk to your doctor or mental health provider about your options. They may be able to recommend a specific facility or type of treatment that would be a good fit for you. You can also contact your insurance company to see what types of treatment they cover. Finally, you can reach out to state or local organizations focusing on addiction recovery. These organizations may be able to provide you with a list of recommended facilities in your area. By taking the time to research your options, you can find the best drug treatment facility for your needs.
Drug Abuse Statistics in Boonville, Missouri
According to recent statistics, there are about 9,000 people who abuse drugs in Boonville, which is a population of about 13,000. This means that about 69% of the population struggles with drug addiction in some way. Additionally, drug overdoses increased in Boonville in 2017.
- In 2018, there have been 7 drug overdoses so far. The majority of these overdoses have been due to opioids.
- In addition, the rate of overdose deaths in Missouri increased by nearly 23% from 2014 to 2015, with a total of 880 overdose deaths in 2015.
- In 2016, there were 1,531 admissions to treatment for drug abuse in Boonville, Missouri
- In 2013, there were 2,176 people in Boonville, Missouri, who received treatment for drug abuse
Additional Treatment Centers in Missouri
Opioid-related overdoses in Missouri have been increasing steadily for the past three decades. In 2018, more than 1,130 people in Missouri died from opioid abuse. Methamphetamines and marijuana abuse have surpassed opioid abuse in Missouri. Missouri is the number 1 methamphetamine manufacturer in the country with more than 27 meth labs per 100,000 people.
Still haven't found the right recovery center? Browse nearby Missouri cities.
- Carthage, MO (148.9 mi.)
- Milan, MO (88.5 mi.)
- O Fallon, MO (111.7 mi.)
- Cape Girardeau, MO (210.2 mi.)
- Camdenton, MO (65.4 mi.)
- Excelsior Springs, MO (82.8 mi.)
- Kahoka, MO (115.8 mi.)
- Kirkwood, MO (129.7 mi.)
- St Louis, MO (140.2 mi.)
- Waynesville, MO (83.6 mi.)
- Aurora, MO (146.6 mi.)
- Sunrise Beach, MO (53.8 mi.)
How To Choose The Right Rehab For You Or Your Loved One in Boonville, Missouri
If you or a loved one are struggling with addiction, it is important to seek out professional help. Many different rehab programs are available and finding the right one can be difficult. Here are some things to keep in mind when choosing a rehab:
First, consider the severity of the addiction. Some rehab programs are better suited for people who are struggling with more severe addictions. A less intensive program may be sufficient if the addiction is not severe. Second, consider the cost of the program. Some programs are very expensive, while others are more affordable. It is important to find a program that is within your budget. Third, consider the location of the program. Some people prefer to stay close to home, while others are willing to travel for treatment. Fourth, look at reviews of the program. Talk to friends or family members who have been through rehab, and read online reviews. This will give you a good idea of what to expect from the program. Finally, consult with a professional. They can help you narrow down your options and choose the best rehab program for your or your loved one’s needs.
Tips For Staying Sober After Rehab in Boonville, Missouri
Rehab can be a difficult and overwhelming experience, but it is also a chance to start fresh and begin working towards sobriety. For many people, staying sober after rehab requires making some lifestyle changes and seeking out support from friends and family. Here are some tips for staying sober after rehab:
Make sure to stay connected with your support system. This could include attending 12-step meetings, regularly meeting with a therapist or counselor, or attending social events with sober friends.
Avoid triggers that might cause you to relapse. This could mean avoiding places or people that are associated with your drinking or using drugs or avoiding stressful situations that might make you want to turn to substances.
Create a healthy routine for yourself and stick to it. This could include things like exercise, meditation, eating well, and getting enough sleep.
Be honest with yourself and others about your sobriety. If you feel like you’re struggling, reach out for help instead of trying to hide it.
Staying sober after rehab takes effort, but it is possible with the right support and tools. These tips can help you on your journey to sobriety.
Boonville, MO Treatment Centers. Find drug rehab in Boonville, Missouri, or detox and treatment programs. Get the right help now! (888) 674-0062