Fulton, Missouri Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers
Fulton, Missouri, has a moderate drug addiction and abuse problem. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, approximately 9.8 percent of the population in Fulton, Missouri, abuse drugs or alcohol. In addition, about 888 people in Fulton, Missouri, depend on drugs or alcohol.
The most commonly abused drugs in Fulton, MO, include alcohol, marijuana, methamphetamine, and heroin. These drugs are responsible for the majority of drug rehab admissions in the county.
Addiction can lead to several problems in Fulton, Missouri. People with addiction often engage in criminal activity to get money to buy drugs or alcohol. They may also steal from friends or family or engage in other illegal activities. Addiction can also lead to job loss and financial instability.
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, getting help as soon as possible is important.
Through a number of opioid and alcohol recovery programs available in Missouri, healing and a healthier life are possible in Fulton. Below we list all of the top addiction rehab services and centers, each of which have special features of their own.
Free Admissions Guidance and Assistance
We will help you find treatment based on your location, budget, and specific needs and help you get started safely.
Free + Confidential Consultation
Browse 5 Centers in Fulton, Missouri
Compass Health Network - Fulton in Missouri is a fully accredited facility offering a wide range of patient-centered services and evidence-based approaches to treat addiction and substance abuse, including specialized trauma treatment, relapse prevention programs, and nutrition counseling.
Compass Health Pathways Comm Behavioral Healthcare in Fulton, Missouri offers comprehensive behavioral health services, including addiction and substance abuse treatment, to individuals and families in their community with a focus on personalized, evidence-based care and support for the whole person.
Options Unlimited - Fulton in Fulton, Missouri is an addiction treatment facility that offers comprehensive care for substance abuse and mental health issues, including inpatient and outpatient treatment, detoxification services, and individualized treatment plans.
Fulton State Hospital - Individual Psychotherapy is an addiction treatment facility in Fulton, MO that offers a range of personalized, evidence-based treatment plans, including individual psychotherapy, group therapy, family therapy, medication management, and educational and recreational activities such as art and music therapy, to help individuals with mental health and addiction issues.
Fulton State Hospital offers a range of treatments and therapies for individuals with mental health and dual-diagnosis conditions, with a focus on providing tailored support and educational resources to help patients manage their conditions and improve their overall wellbeing.
How Can You Find The Right Rehab Program For You Or Your Loved One in Fulton, MO?
Rehabilitation, or rehab, is the process of coming back from an injury or illness. It includes physical therapy to regain strength and movement and psychological support to heal emotional damage. Rehab can be intense and time-consuming, but it can also be life-changing. The first step in finding the right rehab program is understanding your needs.
For example, if you’re struggling with addiction, you’ll want to look for a program specializing in treating addicts. If you’re recovering from a traumatic event, on the other hand, you’ll want to find a program that focuses on trauma survivors.
Once you know what kind of help you need, you can start looking for programs that offer that type of care. The next step is to consider your financial situation. Some rehab programs are covered by insurance, while others require payment upfront.
Some programs offer sliding-scale fees based on income. If cost is a major concern, it’s important to research your options carefully before deciding. Another important factor to consider is location. Some people prefer to stay close to home during rehab, while others find it helpful to get away from familiar surroundings.
Some programs offer inpatient and outpatient care, so you can choose the level of support that’s right for you. Finally, you’ll need to decide how long you will commit to rehab. Programs can last anywhere from a few weeks to several months, and it’s important to make sure you can commit the time necessary to heal before making a decision.
Finding the right rehab program takes time and effort, but it’s worth it if it means getting the help you need to recover from an injury or illness. With careful research and a little bit of soul-searching, you can find the perfect program for you or your loved one.
Types of Treatment in Fulton, Missouri
A variety of drug and alcohol rehab centers are available in Fulton, MO. Some offer inpatient treatment, while others offer outpatient treatment. The type of treatment you receive will depend on your needs and what is available in Fulton, MO. Finding a rehab center that will cater to your specific needs is important to get the most out of your treatment.
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, it is important to get professional help. The first step is finding a drug treatment facility to meet your needs. There are many factors to consider, such as the severity of the addiction, the type of treatment offered, and the facility’s location. One way to narrow down your options is to ask for recommendations from people you trust, such as your primary care physician or mental health professional. You can also search online for reviews of treatment facilities in your area. Once you have compiled a list of potential facilities, you can contact each one to learn more about their programs and admissions process. By doing your research, you can find a treatment facility that will give you the best chance at recovery.
Drug Abuse Statistics in Fulton, Missouri
According to recent statistics, the drug addiction problem in Fulton, MO, is relatively inadequate. In 2010, there were 907 admissions to drug and alcohol rehab facilities in Fulton County, which is a rate of 162 per 100,000 population. This is significantly higher than the national average of 119 per 100,000.
- According to recent statistics, there were over 1,000 hospitalizations due to drug overdoses in Fulton County in 2016.
- Additionally, there were 1,521 drug-related deaths in Missouri in 2016.
- In 2017, there were 568 reported drug overdose deaths in Missouri, and opioids were involved in 82 percent of those deaths
- In Fulton, Missouri, there were 1,481 arrests for drug abuse violations in 2014.
Additional Treatment Centers in Missouri
Opioid-related overdoses in Missouri have been increasing steadily for the past three decades. In 2018, more than 1,130 people in Missouri died from opioid abuse. Methamphetamines and marijuana abuse have surpassed opioid abuse in Missouri. Missouri is the number 1 methamphetamine manufacturer in the country with more than 27 meth labs per 100,000 people.
Still haven't found the right recovery center? Browse nearby Missouri cities.
- Piedmont, MO (138.0 mi.)
- Mountain Grove, MO (122.1 mi.)
- Saint James, MO (64.0 mi.)
- Poplar Bluff, MO (170.1 mi.)
- Fenton, MO (86.0 mi.)
- Monett, MO (172.3 mi.)
- Eveleth, MO (594.3 mi.)
- Linn Creek, MO (70.9 mi.)
- Liberty, MO (134.2 mi.)
- Owensville, MO (44.7 mi.)
- Odessa, MO (107.3 mi.)
- Gainesville, MO (159.5 mi.)
The Benefits of Getting Professional Help For Addiction
It can be difficult to know where to turn if you or someone you love is struggling with addiction. There are a variety of resources available, but it can be hard to determine what will be most effective. Many people find that getting help from a professional is the best way to overcome addiction. Here are some of the benefits of professional help for addiction:
1. Individualized care: When you work with a professional, you will receive individualized care that is tailored to your unique needs. This ensures that you are receiving the most effective treatment possible.
2. Support: Addiction can be a very isolating experience. Getting help from a professional can provide much-needed support and guidance.
3. Structure: Professional help for addiction often provides structure and accountability, which can be essential for recovery.
4. Resources: Professionals who work in addiction have access to various resources that can be helpful during treatment and recovery.
5. Success rates: Professionals specializing in helping people overcome addiction have high success rates. This means that they know what works and what doesn’t and can help increase your chances of success.
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, getting professional help is a great step towards recovery. With the right help, anyone can overcome addiction and go on to lead a happy, healthy life.
How To Follow Up After Rehab in Fulton, MO
Addiction is a serious disease that requires professional treatment. Unfortunately, the journey to recovery is often not a straight line. Many people who enter rehab will relapse at some point during their journey. If you or someone you love has recently completed treatment, it is important to have a plan in place for how to deal with potential relapse. Here are some tips for how to follow up after rehab:
1. Stay in touch with your support network. Whether you attend weekly meetings or check in with a sponsor on a daily basis, staying connected with your support system can help you stay on track.
2. Make healthy lifestyle choices. Exercise, eat well, and get enough sleep. These activities will help to reduce stress and protect your sobriety.
3. Be honest with yourself. If you are feeling triggers or cravings, seek help before you relapse.
4. Seek professional help if needed. If you feel like you are struggling to stay sober, consider seeking out additional counseling or therapy.
5. Take things one day at a time. Recovery is a process that takes time and patience. Be gentle with yourself and focus on the present moment.
Many resources are available to those ready to start the journey to recovery.
Our experts can help you find treatment now in Fulton, Missouri. We list drug rehab and alcohol centers in Missouri. (888) 674-0062