Local and Nearby Rehab Listings for Baytown, TX
The severity of drug or alcohol addiction in Baytown, TX, can vary from person to person. However, according to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health, approximately 9.5% of people in Baytown, TX, aged 12 or older, reported using illicit drugs, and 18.0% of people aged 12 or older reported binge drinking.
Baytown’s most commonly abused drugs include cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroin. In addition, prescription drugs are also a major problem in the city.
The impact of drug addiction and abuse on the community can be seen in the high levels of crime and violence that occur, as well as the number of people hospitalized or dying from drug overdoses each year.
If you or someone you know is struggling with drug addiction and abuse, getting help as soon as possible is important.
Search below and find all of the Rehab Centers in Baytown. We have listed hard to locate alcohol and drug rehab centers. In Texas, you and your loved ones will lead a safe and secure life, away from drug use, by utilizing the facilities located near by in Baytown listed below.
You’re not in this alone, call an admissions expert.
We will help you find treatment based on your location, budget, and specific needs and help you get started safely.
Free + Confidential Consultation
Browse 6 Centers in Baytown, Texas
Cease Addiction Now is a highly-accredited addiction treatment facility in Baytown, TX, providing a range of tailored programs and services to help individuals overcome addiction and achieve long-term sobriety.
- Sober Living
Unlimited Visions Aftercare - Baytown is an accredited Addiction Treatment Facility in Texas offering a range of services including Aftercare Support, Drug Rehab, Dual-Diagnosis, Intensive Outpatient, and Outpatient Levels of Care with Private Health Insurance accepted.
PaRC Memorial Hermann Prevention and Recovery Center (PaRC) in Baytown, Texas provides a wide range of treatments for addiction and mental health issues, accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
DePelchin Children's Center - Baytown is a substance abuse and mental health treatment facility in Baytown, TX that provides comprehensive care including individual and group therapy and accepts private health insurance to make care more accessible.
How to Follow up After Rehab in Baytown, Texas
After you finish your last day of rehab, it may feel like the hard part is over. But in many ways, the real challenge is just beginning. To maintain your sobriety, you need to find a way to integrate it back into your everyday life healthily and positively. Here are a few suggestions for how to do that:
1. Find a support system: Whether it’s AA, NA, therapy, or just friends and family who support your sobriety, make sure you have people you can turn to when things get tough.
2. Get involved in things that interest you: Find hobbies or activities that make you feel good and give you a sense of purpose. This can help to prevent boredom and restlessness, which are often triggers for relapse.
3. Take care of yourself physically: Eat well, exercise, and get enough sleep. Taking care of your body will help to improve your mood and give you more energy to stay sober.
4. Be honest: If you’re tempted to drink or use drugs, don’t try to hide it from yourself. Acknowledge the feelings and figure out what is causing them. Then take steps to address the underlying issue (e.g., if you’re feeling stressed, try relaxation techniques or talk to someone about it).
5. Seek professional help if necessary: If you’re having trouble maintaining sobriety on your own, don’t be afraid to seek professional help. There is no shame in admitting that you need additional support.
Following these suggestions can help you stay sober after rehab and live a happy and fulfilling life.
Types of Treatment in Baytown, Texas
In Baytown, TX, various drug rehab facilities are available. Most offer both inpatient and outpatient treatment, and some specialize in certain types of addictions. Common treatments include detoxification, behavioral therapy, medication therapy, and relapse prevention.
Life can be completely transformed after getting sober. In Baytown, Texas, many rehab listings can help get someone started on the road to recovery. It’s important to remember that life after rehab is a journey, and it takes work to stay sober. There are support groups available in Baytown, TX, for those who need extra help staying on track. There are also many resources for families of recovering addicts.
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, don’t hesitate to seek help. Many resources are available in Baytown, TX, to help those ready to get sober. Remember, recovery is possible and life can be beautiful after getting sober.
Drug and Alcohol Statistics in Baytown, Texas
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, in 2015, there were 467 drug overdose deaths in Texas. This number has been increasing every year since 2012. In Baytown, TX, there were 22 drug overdose deaths in 2015. The most common drugs involved in these overdoses were heroin and prescription opioids.
- In 2012, there were 5,532 admissions to Texas drug and alcohol treatment programs for Baytown residents.
- In 2012, there were 1,626 drug arrests in Baytown.
- In 2012, there were 10 homicides related to drugs in Baytown.
- In 2010, there were 23 overdose deaths in Baytown. This number increased to 27 in 2011 and then decreased slightly to 25 in 2012
- In 2013, 64% of the drug overdose deaths in Baytown involved heroin.
Additional Treatment Centers in Texas
Texas is one of the primary hubs for drug smuggling into the country. The border between Texas and Mexico is more than 1,000 miles long. More than 10 million residents use alcohol every year and more than 25% of those are minors. Alcohol and drug use has become so common in Texas that almost 15% of all deaths can be attributed to these substances.
Still haven't found the right recovery center? Browse nearby Texas cities.
How to Prepare for Rehab Before You Start Treatment in Baytown, TX
Starting rehab can be daunting, but preparation can help set you up for success. Here are a few things to do before you start treatment:
1. Learn as much as you can about the rehab process. This will help you know what to expect and be better prepared to face treatment challenges.
2. Talk to your doctor about your goals for treatment. This will help them develop a personalized treatment plan that is right for them.
3. Make sure you have a support system in place. This could include family, friends, or a therapist. These people can provide emotional support during difficult times.
4. Create a healthy lifestyle for yourself. This includes eating healthy, exercising, and getting enough rest. Staying fit will help you better withstand the challenges of treatment.
5. Have realistic expectations for treatment. Recovery is a long process that often has setbacks. Be prepared for this, and don’t get discouraged if things don’t go perfectly.
What are the Main Reasons Baytown, Texas, has a Drug Problem?
Several factors contribute to this problem, including the city’s proximity to the Mexican border, its large industrial workforce, and its history of poverty and crime.
The proximity to the Mexican border is one of the main reasons Baytown has a drug problem. Mexico is the primary source of cocaine and methamphetamine for the United States, and these drugs are readily available in Baytown. The city’s proximity to Houston makes it easy for drug dealers to distribute their products throughout the region.
Additionally, the city’s large industrial workforce makes it a prime market for illegal drugs. Many workers are employed at night when they are more likely to use drugs such as cocaine and methamphetamine to stay awake. Finally, Baytown’s history of poverty and crime contributes to its drug problem. Many city residents live in poverty and lack access to quality education and job opportunities. As a result, they are more likely to turn to illegal activities, such as drug dealing, to make money. Additionally, Baytown has a long history of organized crime, which has increased drug trafficking in the city.
Tips For Staying Sober After Rehab in Baytown, TX
After you complete a drug or alcohol rehabilitation program, you may feel like you are finally on the right track. However, staying sober is not always easy. Here are some tips to help you stay sober after rehab:
1. Avoid high-risk situations. Knowing that being around certain people or places will trigger your addiction is best to avoid them.
2. Find a support network. Friends and family can be great sources of support, but it is also important to find others who are in recovery. Some many groups and organizations can provide social and emotional support.
3. Be prepared for setbacks. It is common to have setbacks during recovery, but staying positive and trying is important. If you do slip up, reach out for help so you can get back on track as soon as possible.
4. Seek professional help if needed. Some people may need additional help from a therapist or counselor to maintain their sobriety. If you find yourself struggling, do not be afraid to ask for help from a professional.
Struggling with addiction in Baytown, Texas? RehabNow helps you find the best treatment center or rehab available. (888) 674-0062