Burleson, Texas Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers
The drug addiction problem in Burleson, TX, is relatively inadequate. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, in 2016, there were over 59,000 people in Texas who reported needing treatment for a substance abuse disorder, but only about 18% of them received any form of therapy.
Additionally, drug overdose rates in Texas are increasing. In 2015, there were 1,379 drug overdose deaths in Texas, and most of those were due to opioids.
The impact of drug addiction and abuse on the community in Burleson, TX, is significant.
This is a significant problem for the community, as it leads to increased crime rates and a decline in overall quality of life.
The effects of addiction are felt throughout Burleson, from families who have lost loved ones to overdose to businesses that have increased crime.
There is hope for recovery and a new life with a number of drug and alcohol addiction programs available throughout Burleson. Find out about a facility on our list below that suits your needs, or contact us for individual recommendations.
Professional Assistance is only a call away
We will help you find treatment based on your location, budget, and specific needs and help you get started safely.
Free + Confidential Consultation
Browse 4 Centers in Burleson, Texas
Texas Health Huguley's Behavioral Health is an accredited JCAHO addiction treatment facility in Burleson, TX providing a wide variety of specialized services for drug addiction, substance abuse, dual-diagnosis, and mental health issues with levels of care ranging from dual diagnosis to partial-hospitalization.
Texas Health Neighborhood Care & Wellness Burleson offers comprehensive healthcare services, including addiction treatment and mental health treatment, from a team of dedicated healthcare professionals in a welcoming environment.
Drug & Alcohol Rehab Facilities near Burleson, Texas
Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Burleson, TX
If you’re looking for a comprehensive drug rehab program in Burleson, TX, we can help. Our directory includes all the top rehab centers in the area. The drug rehab programs in Burleson include:
Inpatient Drug Rehab Programs:⠀
These programs provide 24-hour care and supervision in a hospital-like setting. Inpatient programs usually last 30 days, but some can last 60 or 90 days.
Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs:
Outpatient programs allow you to live at home while attending treatment daily. These programs typically last 90 days.
Intensive Outpatient Programs:⠀
Intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) are a step down from inpatient care. IOPs typically last 90 days.
Partial Hospitalization Programs:⠀
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) provide some of the features of an inpatient program while allowing you to live at home. PHPs typically last 28 days.
Aftercare programs provide ongoing support and supervision after completing a drug rehab program. These programs can last for a year or more.
Choosing the right drug rehab program is critical to your success in recovery.
Types of Treatment in Burleson, TX
Burleson, Texas, is home to various drug treatment options for those looking to get sober. One option is the Burleson detox center, which offers a safe and supervised environment for individuals to detoxify from drugs and alcohol.
The detox center also provides counseling and support to help individuals through withdrawal.
Another treatment option available in Burleson is the Burleson sober living facility, which provides a structured and supportive environment for individuals in early recovery.
The sober living facility offers 12-step meetings, therapy sessions, and other activities to help residents stay sober.
Additionally, Burleson has several outpatient treatment facilities that offer individual and group counseling, medication-assisted treatment, and other resources to help individuals recover from addiction.
These outpatient facilities provide flexible schedules that make it easier for individuals to continue working or attending school while receiving treatment.
With so many options available, Burleson is an ideal location for those looking to get sober.
You can ask your family and friends for recommendations or search online for drug treatment facilities in Burleson, TX, like our online directory, where you can find the best drug rehab according to your needs.
Drug Abuse Statistics in Burleson, Texas
In Burleson, TX, illicit drug use is a problem. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, in 2013, 9.4 percent of people in Burleson, TX reported using an illicit drug.
- In 2016, there were 1,041 drug overdose deaths in Texas. That’s a rate of 14.7 deaths per 100,000 people.
- That’s up from 11.2 per 100,000 in 2015.
- In 2013, 1.4 percent of people in Burleson, TX reported using heroin.
- From 2012 to 2016, the number of opioid prescriptions dispensed in Burleson County increased by 205%.
- In 2019, there were 23 reported cases of drug overdoses in Burleson, 21 of which were attributed to opioids.
- In 2018, there were 19 reported cases of drug overdoses in Burleson, 18 of which were attributed to opioids.
- The most common drugs involved in overdoses are opioids (heroin and prescription painkillers), followed by benzodiazepines and stimulants.
Additional Treatment Centers in Texas
Texas is one of the primary hubs for drug smuggling into the country. The border between Texas and Mexico is more than 1,000 miles long. More than 10 million residents use alcohol every year and more than 25% of those are minors. Alcohol and drug use has become so common in Texas that almost 15% of all deaths can be attributed to these substances.
Still haven't found the right recovery center? Browse nearby Texas cities.
How to Choose a Drug Treatment Center in Burleson, TX
When you are looking for a drug treatment center in Burleson, TX, it is essential to consider the following factors:
- The severity of your addiction
- The type of drug you are addicted to
- Your insurance coverage
- The location of the treatment center
- The amenities offered by the treatment center
The severity of your addiction is an important consideration when choosing a drug treatment center in Burleson, TX.
If you are addicted to a hard drug such as heroin or cocaine, you will need a more intensive level of care than someone addicted to a less potent drug such as marijuana.
The type of drug you are addicted to is also an important consideration when choosing a drug treatment center in Burleson, TX. Some treatment centers specialize in treating certain types of addiction, such as alcohol addiction or opioid addiction.
Your insurance coverage is another important consideration when choosing a drug treatment center in Burleson, TX. Many treatment centers accept private insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid.
If you do not have insurance, you may be able to get help paying for treatment through government assistance programs or sliding-scale fees.
The location of the treatment center is also an important consideration when choosing a drug treatment center in Burleson, TX.
You may want to choose a treatment center close to home so you can have support from family and friends during your recovery.
Or, you may want to choose a treatment center located in a city with a lower cost of living so you can save money on housing and other expenses during your treatment.
The amenities offered by the treatment center are also an important consideration when choosing a drug treatment center in Burleson, TX. Some treatment centers provide amenities such as private rooms, fitness centers, and pools.
Other treatment centers offer more basic amenities, such as dormitory-style housing and group therapy sessions.
When you are considering drug treatment centers in Burleson, TX, it is essential to keep these factors in mind to choose the best center for your needs.
When to Get Help for Drug Addiction in Burleson, Texas
If you are worried about someone’s drug use, the best time to get help is when the person is ready to seek help. You cannot force someone into treatment, but you can offer support and resources.
Some signs that a person may need help for drug addiction include:
- Using drugs even after experiencing negative consequences
- Having problems at work, school, or home due to drug use
- Spending a lot of money on drugs
- Stealing or borrowing money to pay for drugs
- Hiding drug use from friends and family members
- We need to use more drugs to get the same effect
If you are worried about someone’s drug use, the best thing to do is talk to the person about your concerns.
If the person is not ready to seek help, there are still things you can do to support them.
- Encourage the person to see a doctor for regular checkups
- Make sure the person has access to resources like mental health services or support groups
- Avoid enabling the person’s drug use by giving them money or shelter
How to prepare for Rehab before You Start Treatment in Burleson, Texas
If you’re preparing to go to rehab, you can do a few things to get ready.
Here are a few tips:
1. Talk to your family and friends about your addiction. They may be able to provide support during rehab and after you finish treatment.
2. Make a list of the reasons you want to get sober. This will help you stay motivated during treatment.
3. Find a sober living environment. This will help you transition back to daily life after rehab.
4. Choose a treatment center that’s right for you. Ensure the facility has experience treating addiction and offers the services you need.
5. Get your finances in order. Treatment can be expensive, so you’ll need to plan for the cost.
6. Pack your bags. Ensure you have everything you need for treatment, including comfortable clothes and toiletries.
7. Set up a support system. Find someone you can rely on to help you through the tough times during and after rehab.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be ready to start your journey to sobriety.