Find a Substance Abuse Rehab Center or Resource in Texarkana, TX
The substance abuse problem in Texarkana is serious. In 2016, the Texas Department of State Health Services reported 463 drug-related deaths in the city.
This is a rate of 15.6 deaths per 100,000 people, which is higher than the state average of 10.5 deaths per 100,000 people.
The entire community has suffered because of the number of people struggling with drug and alcohol abuse. The economy has tanked, as businesses have closed and jobs have disappeared.
The crime rate has skyrocketed as addicts turn to criminal activity to get money to buy drugs, with the crime rate increasing by 12%, and the number of people dying from overdoses has also increased, with the death rate rising by 20% in the past five years alone.
We’re highlighting many of the best facilities and centers for addiction rehab here, all of them with their own special qualities. There are plenty of Texarkana, TX facilities in our directory that are available to enable you or your partner to lead a safe, clean and drug-free life.
Professional Assistance is only a call away
We will help you find treatment based on your location, budget, and specific needs and help you get started safely.
Free + Confidential Consultation
Browse 5 Centers in Texarkana, Texas
Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Dual Diagnosis, Eating Disorder, Mental Health, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse
Aftercare Support, Drug Rehab, Dual-Diagnosis, Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient, Partial-Hospitalization, Residential
- Military Insurance
Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Dual Diagnosis, Eating Disorder, Opioid Addiction
Aftercare Support, Drug Rehab, Dual-Diagnosis, Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient
- Military Insurance
Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Dual Diagnosis, Opioid Addiction
Aftercare Support, Drug Rehab, Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient
- Military Insurance
Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse
Drug Rehab, Inpatient
Information About Substance Abuse and Addiction in Texarkana, TX
There is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to addiction and substance abuse. The best alcohol and drug rehab centers in Texarkana, Texas, will offer a variety of treatment options tailored to each patient’s unique needs.
Here are some of the things you can expect from the best rehabs in Texarkana, TX:
- A comprehensive assessment: The first step in any effective addiction treatment plan is a comprehensive assessment. This will help the rehab team understand the nature and extent of your addiction and any underlying mental health issues that may be contributing to it.
- A personalized treatment plan: Once the assessment is complete, the rehab team will work with you to develop a customized treatment plan. This plan will be based on your unique needs and goals. It may include a combination of different therapies, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, individual counseling, group therapy, and medication management.
- A focus on long-term recovery: The best rehabs in Texarkana, TX, will have a focus on long-term recovery. This means that they will provide you with the tools and resources you need to rebuild your life and maintain sobriety in the long term.
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, don’t hesitate to reach out for help. The sooner you get started on the road to recovery, the better.
And with the right rehab center in Texarkana, TX, you can achieve a lasting Sobriety.
Types of Treatment in Texarkana, TX
Texarkana is several options when it comes to rehab. There are many inpatient and outpatient facilities that provide evidence-based care to those struggling with addiction.
Services typically provided include detoxification, individual and group therapy, medication-assisted treatment, and aftercare planning.
Inpatient treatment involves 24-hour care and supervision in a facility where the individual lives.
Outpatient treatment allows the individual to live at home while attending regularly scheduled therapy sessions and meetings.
Detoxification is the first step in treatment and typically occurs in a medically-supervised setting. This allows for close monitoring of the individual through withdrawal, which can be dangerous if not done correctly.
Medication-assisted treatment may also be used in conjunction with therapy, depending on the needs of the individual.
Aftercare planning is an integral part of treatment, as it helps to ensure that the individual has a plan in place for staying sober after they leave treatment.
Life in Texarkana after getting sober can be pretty easy because of the resources available. There are a few Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Texarkana that can help individuals with their aftercare journey. The climate is also mild, so it’s easy to find things to do outdoors and stay busy.
However, those who struggle can easily enroll in a support group or look for a sponsor to help them stay on track.
Drug and Alcohol Statistics in Texarkana, Texas
According to the 2016 National Survey on Drug Use and Health, 9.1 percent of Texarkana residents reported past-month use of illicit drugs, and 9.8 percent reported binge drinking.
- The percentage of people in Texarkana who needed but did not receive treatment for alcohol abuse or addiction was 7.8 percent.
- The most commonly abused substances in Texarkana include:
- Opioids (including prescription painkillers and heroin)
- Stimulants (such as methamphetamine)
- In 2016, there were 961 drug-related deaths in Texas. Of those deaths, Texarkana accounted for 5.8%.
- In 2018, there were 62 drug-related arrests made in Texarkana, TX.
- In 2018, there were 8 overdose deaths in Bowie County, TX, in which Texarkana is located in.
- Between 2014 and 2018, Bowie County had a total of 58 overdose deaths.
Additional Treatment Centers in Texas
Texas is one of the primary hubs for drug smuggling into the country. The border between Texas and Mexico is more than 1,000 miles long. More than 10 million residents use alcohol every year and more than 25% of those are minors. Alcohol and drug use has become so common in Texas that almost 15% of all deaths can be attributed to these substances.
Still haven't found the right recovery center? Browse nearby Texas cities.
- Mount Pleasant, TX (55.5 mi.)
- Clarksville, TX (57.6 mi.)
- Marshall, TX (64.7 mi.)
- Houston, TX (227)
- Dallas, TX (120)
- San Antonio, TX (108)
- Austin, TX (104)
- Fort Worth, TX (85)
- El Paso, TX (44)
- Lubbock, TX (34)
- Corpus Christi, TX (31)
How Do I Know Which Type of Rehab is Right for Me or My Loved One in Texarkana, TX?
As important as rehab is, it’s also essential to find the _right _rehab for your needs. There are a few things you need to be mindful of to do this.
The first step is to understand that there are different types of rehab facilities. For example, some may focus on detox while others offer long-term care. It’s important to know your needs before you begin your search.
Another thing to keep in mind is that each person’s experience with addiction and recovery is unique. What works for one person may not work for another. That’s why it’s so important to find a facility that offers individualized treatment plans.
Finally, you’ll want to make sure the facility you choose is accredited and has a good reputation. This will ensure that you or your loved one receives high-quality care.
How to Follow Up After Rehab in Texarkana, TX?
Rehab will get you clean, but it’s important to follow that treatment upright. Right after treatment, people are the most vulnerable to relapse because they’re no longer in a structured environment and may feel overwhelmed by life again. Here are some things you can do to stay on track after rehab:
1. Stay in close contact with your support system. This could be your sponsor, therapist, sober friends, or any combination of people who will help you stay on track.
2. Attend regular meetings. Whether it’s Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, or another 12-step program, meeting attendance can help stay focused on your sobriety.
3. Avoid people and places associated with your drug use. If there are certain people or places that trigger your craving, do your best to avoid them.
4. Get involved in sober activities. Doing fun things and making you feel good can help replace the void that drugs once filled in your life.
5. Be honest with yourself. Don’t be afraid to reach out for help if you’re struggling. It’s better to get help than to let things spiral out of control.
These things will help you _stay _clean to live a long and healthy life, free of addiction.
Traveling outside of Texarkana, TX, for Drug Addiction Treatment
Before you head into a rehab outside of your home city, make sure you get some necessary information sorted. Here are three questions to answer before you book:
1. What kind of facility do you want to go to?⠀
There are many rehab facilities, from luxury ones that come with a high price tag to bare-bones centers that get you in and out as quickly as possible.
2. What kind of treatment methods do you want to use?⠀
There are many different treatments available, and not all rehab centers will offer all of them. Please do some research on the treatments that interest you and make sure your chosen center offers them.
3. Are you ready to be away from home?⠀
Being in a new environment can be challenging, and you may have homesickness. Make sure you’re mentally prepared to be away from your support system at home before you decide to travel for treatment.
With these things in mind, you’ll be able to find the safest rehab outside of Texarkana that works for your needs.
Texarkana, TX Treatment Centers. Find drug rehab in Texarkana, Texas, or detox and treatment programs. Get the right help now! (888) 674-0062