Get Treatment Options in Simi Valley, California
The severity of drug or alcohol addiction in Simi Valley, CA, can vary depending on the individual. However, according to statistics from the National Institute on Drug Abuse, in 2013, an estimated 18.5 million people (aged 12 or older) had a substance use disorder related to drug abuse or alcohol dependence.
Of these, 2.5 million people had a substance use disorder related to drug abuse and alcohol dependence.
In Simi Valley, CA, the misuse and abuse of drugs and alcohol have been a big problem for many years.
The number of people addicted to or abusing drugs is high, and the problem is only getting worse. Families are being torn apart, and lives are being ruined.
Drug addiction and abuse affect people of all ages, races, and socioeconomic backgrounds. It does not discriminate. People from all walks of life can fall victim to addiction.
Here we list all of the best opioid rehab facilities and centers, many with exclusive services of their own. There are plenty of Simi Valley, CA facilities in our directory that are available to enable you or your partner to lead a safe, clean and drug-free life.
Professional Assistance is only a call away
We will help you find treatment based on your location, budget, and specific needs and help you get started safely.
Free + Confidential Consultation
Browse 7 Centers in Simi Valley, California
Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Dual Diagnosis, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse
Aftercare Support, Detox, Drug Rehab, Outpatient, Partial-Hospitalization
Dual Diagnosis, Mental Health
Dual Diagnosis, Mental Health
Aftercare Support, Outpatient, Residential
Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Dual Diagnosis, Opioid Addiction
Drug Rehab, Outpatient
Alcoholism, Dual Diagnosis, Opioid Addiction
Aftercare Support, Dual-Diagnosis, Intensive Outpatient, Intervention, Outpatient, Partial-Hospitalization
Alcoholism, Dual Diagnosis, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse
Dual-Diagnosis, Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient
- Military Insurance
Information About Substance Abuse and Addiction in Simi Valley, CA
What to expect for treatment
When going through drug treatment in Simi Valley, you should expect to detox and withdraw from drugs under medical supervision.
You will also participate in group and individual therapy sessions to help you understand your addiction and work on triggers and cravings.
Some programs also offer dual diagnosis treatment for those who suffer from both substance abuse and mental health disorders.
Life after getting sober can be difficult, but it is definitely worth it. In Simi Valley, there are many resources available to those in recoveries, such as 12-step meetings, therapy, and sober living communities.
With support, you can work on rebuilding your life and moving forward.
After getting sober, you will likely participate in an aftercare program to help you transition back into your life. You may also attend support groups and therapy sessions.
Life in Simi Valley, California after getting sober can be difficult at times, but it is possible to live a happy and healthy life in recovery.
Drug and Alcohol Statistics in Simi Valley, California
In Simi Valley, CA, there were an estimated 1,032 deaths due to drug overdoses in 2017. In Simi Valley, CA, the number of people addicted to or abusing drugs is high, and the problem is only getting worse.
- In Simi Valley, CA, there were an estimated 1,032 deaths due to drug overdoses in 2017.
- In 2018, there were 2,588 drug-related overdoses in Simi Valley, California. This was a sharp increase from the 1,834 overdoses reported in 2017.
- Of these overdoses, 2,324 were attributed to illicit drugs and 264 to prescription drugs.
- Heroin was the most commonly cited drug in overdoses, followed by fentanyl, methamphetamine, and prescription opioids.
- Drug abuse and addiction are often accompanied by mental health disorders such as depression and anxiety. In Simi Valley, California, drug abuse and mental health disorders are often comorbid. In fact, of the 2,588 overdoses reported in 2018, 1,972 involved individuals with a mental health disorder.
Additional Treatment Centers in California
More than 3 million of California's citizens are addicted to illegal drugs. Almost 800,000 people use hard drugs, almost 5 million use marijuana, and another 2.1 million abuse alcohol every year. Other substance abuse issues such as binge drinking and teen drug use are also common. Many illegal drugs such as cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, and marijuana are smuggled into the state from Mexico.
Still haven't found the right recovery center? Browse nearby California cities.
- Moorpark, CA (7.7 mi.)
- Chatsworth, CA (8.0 mi.)
- Piru, CA (9.2 mi.)
- Agoura Hills, CA (9.4 mi.)
- Thousand Oaks, CA (9.7 mi.)
- Canoga Park, CA (9.8 mi.)
- Westlake Village, CA (10.4 mi.)
- Winnetka, CA (11.4 mi.)
- Calabasas, CA (11.6 mi.)
- Woodland Hills, CA (11.6 mi.)
- Newbury Park, CA (11.8 mi.)
- Fillmore, CA (12.4 mi.)
- Los Angeles, CA (316)
- San Diego, CA (141)
- San Francisco, CA (128)
- San Jose, CA (95)
- Sacramento, CA (72)
- Oakland, CA (69)
- Fresno, CA (65)
- Long Beach, CA (59)
Comprehensive Drug Rehabilitation Programs in Simi Valley, California
Getting clean and sober is a huge challenge, but it’s worth taking on. If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, know that there are resources available to help.
In Simi Valley, California, there are several comprehensive drug rehabilitation programs that can give you the tools you need to get clean and stay sober.
1. The first step is to detox. This can be done in an inpatient or outpatient setting, depending on your needs. Detoxification will help you rid your body of the drugs and alcohol that have been keeping you addicted.
2. After detox, you’ll need to participate in a rehabilitation program. This can be done in an inpatient or outpatient setting as well. During rehabilitation, you’ll learn about the causes of your addiction and how to cope with triggers and cravings. You’ll also develop a plan for staying sober after you leave treatment.
3. After completing a rehabilitation program, you may need to participate in a sober living program. This is a great way to transition back into society and build a support system for fellow recovering addicts.
4. Finally, you’ll need to stay involved in your recovery by attending 12-step meetings or therapy sessions. This will help you stay on track and avoid relapse.
Signs of Someone Struggling with Addiction in Simi Valley, CA
Signs of addiction might vary depending on the person, but there are some common ones to look out for. If you notice that someone is doing any of the following, they may be struggling with addiction:
- Acting secretive or evasive
- Withdrawing from social activities
- Neglecting responsibilities
- Using larger amounts of drugs or alcohol than usual
- Experiencing financial difficulties
- Having mood swings or erratic behavior
If you’re worried that someone you know is struggling with addiction, the best thing to do is talk to them about it.
Let them know that you’re concerned and offer your support.
They may not be ready to seek help, but your conversation could be the first step in getting them the help they need.
How Rehab Can Help You or a Loved One in Simi Valley, California
When struggling with addiction, it’s important to get professional help. Rehabilitation centers offer evidence-based treatments and support that can lead to a sober, healthy life.
There are many rehab programs available, so it’s essential to find one that fits your needs. If you’re unsure where to start, you can call a rehab facility in Simi Valley, California, for help.
How to Avoid Relapsing After Drug Treatment in Simi Valley, CA
Common relapse triggers in Simi Valley can include:
1.⠀Stress:⠀Many people in Simi Valley, CA, experience high-stress levels due to work, family, or other personal issues. When stress becomes too overwhelming, it can lead to drug abuse as a way to cope. If you’re in treatment, it’s important to find healthy ways to deal with stress, so you don’t relapse.
2.⠀Boredom:⠀Once you finish drug treatment, it’s important to find healthy activities to fill your time. If you’re bored, you may be tempted to abuse drugs again.
3.⠀Depression:⠀Depression is a common mental health disorder that can lead to drug abuse. If you’re in treatment, it’s essential to get help for your depression so you don’t relapse.
4.⠀Anxiety:⠀Anxiety can also lead to drug abuse. If you’re in treatment, it’s crucial to get help for your anxiety, so you don’t relapse.
5.⠀Isolation:⠀It’s important to stay connected to people who support your sobriety after you finish treatment. If you feel isolated, you may be tempted to abuse drugs again.
If you’re in treatment, it’s important to be aware of these common relapse triggers.
If you experience a trigger, please reach out for help, so you don’t relapse.
How to Pay for Rehab in Simi Valley, CA?
If you’re seeking addiction treatment in Simi Valley, it’s essential to consider how you will pay for rehab. Here are some common ways to finance addiction treatment:
- Health Insurance: Many insurance plans cover at least some of addiction treatment costs. Check with your insurer to see what coverage is available.
- Self-Payment: If you don’t have insurance or if your coverage doesn’t cover the total cost of treatment, you may be able to pay out-of-pocket.
- Scholarships and Grants: Many private and public organizations offer scholarships and grants to help pay for addiction treatment.
- Payment Plans: Some treatment facilities offer payment plans to help make treatment more affordable.
- Sliding Scale Fees: Some treatment centers charge fees on a sliding scale based on the ability to pay.
- Military Insurance: Military insurance plans may cover some of addiction treatment costs.
- Native American Health Services: Many tribes operate their health care facilities and programs, which may offer addiction treatment services.
- Faith-Based Organizations: Some faith-based organizations offer addiction treatment scholarships or low-cost housing during treatment.
All of these come together to provide individuals with a chance to get help and fight addiction in Simi Valley, California.
Seek help today to get on the path to sobriety.
Simi Valley, CA Treatment Centers. Find drug rehab in Simi Valley, California, or detox and treatment programs. Get the right help now! (888) 674-0062