Menomonie Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment Facilities
The drug addiction problem in Menomonie, WI, is relatively bad. According to statistics from the National Institute on Drug Abuse, there were 927 drug overdose deaths in Wisconsin in 2016. Out of those, 66% were caused by opioids.
In recent years, there has been an increase in the number of people using and abusing drugs in Menomonie. This has hurt the community, causing an increase in crime and violence.
Drug addiction and abuse have also led to an increase in the number of people with mental health problems.
Drug addiction and abuse can destroy families and communities, but there is hope. With the right treatment and support, people can recover from drug addiction and go on to lead healthy and productive lives.
Below we list all of the finest addiction rehab services and centers, each of them with special characteristics of their own. There is hope in Wisconsin due to a number of drug and alcohol recovery facilities for genuine reasons and for a healthier life in cities like Menomonie.
You’re not in this alone, call an admissions expert.
We will help you find treatment based on your location, budget, and specific needs and help you get started safely.
Free + Confidential Consultation
Browse 4 Centers in Menomonie, Wisconsin
Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Dual Diagnosis, Mental Health, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse
Aftercare Support, Detox, Dual-Diagnosis, Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient, Residential
- Military Insurance
- Military Insurance
Aftercare Support, Inpatient, Residential, Sober-Living / Half-Way
Drug & Alcohol Rehab Facilities near Menomonie, Wisconsin
Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Menomonie, WI
If you are looking for a drug treatment center in Menomonie, WI, it is essential to consider a few things.
The first is what kind of drug or alcohol addiction the person is struggling with. There are many different types of drug and alcohol addictions, and each one requires a different approach to treatment.
The next thing to consider is the person’s age.
Some drug treatment centers specialize in treating young adults, while others are better equipped to deal with older adults.
It is necessary to find a center that will be able to meet the needs of the person you are trying to help.
Finally, you need to consider the person’s financial situation. There are many drug treatment centers that are free or low-cost, but some also charge a lot of money.
It is important to find an affordable center for the person you are trying to help.
If you keep these three things in mind, you should be able to find a drug treatment center in Menomonie, WI, that will be able to help the person you are trying to help.
With the right treatment center, the person will be able to get sober and live a healthy and productive life.
Get Help for Your Addiction Today in Menomonie, WI
Menomonie is known for its scenic beauty, its friendly community, and its abundance of outdoor activities. Menomonie is also home to a number of treatment facilities that offer a variety of services to those struggling with addiction.
In Menomonie, WI, drug treatment facilities offer various services that can help individuals who are struggling with addiction.
Treatment programs generally last for a set amount of time and use a variety of therapies to help people recover from addiction.
In most cases, rehab will involve some combination of detox, counseling, and medication management.
Our online directory is a good place to start your search for the best drug treatment facility in Menomonie, Wisconsin.
Another good way is to ask your physician for a referral or contact your local mental health center.
You can also check with your insurance company to see if they have any recommendations.
Finally, you can always call your family and friends and ask for recommendations.
Drug Abuse Statistics in Menomonie, Wisconsin
According to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health, around 9.5 percent of Menomonie residents reported the use of illicit drugs in 2016.
The most commonly used drug in Menomonie was marijuana, with 5.9 percent of residents reporting past-month use.
Meanwhile, 2.6 percent of residents reported using prescription pain relievers non-medically, and 0.8 percent said using cocaine.
- In 2017, there were 12 drug overdose deaths in Menomonie, WI.
- From 2015 to 2017, the number of reported drug abuse cases in Menomonie more than doubled.
- According to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health, in 2017, 6.2% of Menomonie residents aged 12 or older reported past-month illicit drug use, which is higher than the national average of 5.3%
- In 2018, the Menomonie Police Department responded to a total of 948 calls related to drugs, which is an increase from the 893 calls they received in 2017.
Additional Treatment Centers in Wisconsin
Wisconsin has some of the highest rates in the United States for both adolescent and adult substance abuse. Since 2009, the state has been experiencing the same escalating rates of drug abuse and addiction as the rest of the country. The major concerns are the misuse of prescription painkillers and the escalating number of deaths due to alcohol-related liver disease.
Still haven't found the right recovery center? Browse nearby Wisconsin cities.
When to Get Help for Drug Addiction in Menomonie, Wisconsin
If you are struggling with drug addiction, Menomonie is a great place to get help.
Here are a few tips to help you know when to seek help for drug addiction in Menomonie, Wisconsin.
1. If you are using drugs more often than you’d like, or if you feel like you can’t control your use, it’s time to seek help.
2. If your drug use is causing problems in your life, such as financial difficulties, legal problems, or relationship problems, it’s time to get help.
3. If you have tried to quit using drugs on your own but have been unsuccessful, it’s time to seek professional help. Treatment can give you the tools and support you need to quit using drugs and stay sober successfully.
4. If you are worried about your health, it’s time to seek help. Drug addiction can lead to serious health problems, including liver disease, heart disease, and lung disease.
5. If you are pregnant, it’s important to get help for drug addiction. Drug use can cause congenital disabilities and other health problems for you and your baby.
If you are struggling with drug addiction, don’t wait to get help.
There are many excellent treatment options available in Menomonie, Wisconsin. Treatment can help you get your life back on track and live a healthy, drug-free life.
What to Expect During Rehab in Menomonie, Wisconsin
People in Menomonie, Wisconsin, who go to rehab may experience different things depending on the facility they choose.
Some common experiences include detox, counseling and therapy, and aftercare.
Detox is the process of getting rid of all traces of drugs and alcohol in the body.
This can be done through medical supervision, which is often recommended for those who are addicted to substances.
Counseling and therapy are important aspects of rehab, as they help people understand their addiction and why they began using drugs or alcohol in the first place.
They also teach people how to cope with triggers and cravings and stay sober in the future.
Aftercare is an important part of rehab, as it helps people to stay on track after they leave treatment.
It can include 12-step programs, sober living houses, and continued counseling and therapy.
Tips for Staying Sober After Rehab in Menomonie, Wisconsin
If you’ve recently completed a rehab program and are looking to stay sober, here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Establish a routine and stick to it. It’s simpler to maintain your objectives when you have a routine. Every day, try to wake up and go to sleep simultaneously, eat 3 meals each day, and do some exercise.
2. Find a support group. There are many different support groups available, so find one that fits your needs. This can be an invaluable resource when it comes to staying sober.
3. Avoid triggers. Avoid individuals or locations that cause you to want to use drugs. It’s also critical to avoid situations where you’re tempted to use it.
4. Get help if you need it. If you’re finding it difficult to keep clean, don’t hesitate to seek assistance. There are a variety of resources accessible to assist you in returning on track.