AA - Alcoholics Anonymous
Drug Rehab Center in Bismarck, Arkansas
About This Arkansas Facility
Learn more from this summarized breakdown.
AA - Alcoholics Anonymous is a Alcoholism, Substance Abuse, and Drug Treatment Facility, helping struggling addicts in Bismarck, Arkansas by offers treatments for those seeking sobriety. Recovering drug addicts have a long journey ahead of them, but they can take comfort in knowing that there are many different treatment centers available to help. These facilities offer a variety of services and therapeutic techniques designed to heal the body and mind, helping addicts achieve sobriety.
This center does not discriminate genders.
We were unable to find any payment methods or insurance coverages for this treatment facility. Our admissions experts are available 24/7 to assist you with finding a treatment center that accepts you or your loved one's insurance.
Conditions and Issues Treated
A detailed list of the primary issues commonly treated.
Getting sober on your own is not only dangerous during the initial detox, it is also more likely to result in a relapse later on. Addiction treatment centers provide a monitored environment where you will get the medical attention you need, as well as the emotional support to overcome drug or alcohol abuse.
Substance Abuse + Addiction Treatment
Substance abuse is defined by the continued use of drugs or alcohol despite negative consequences, such as legal or work problems. It can be treated using a variety of services, including therapy and medication.
Substance abuse treatment is beneficial for:
- People who have been using drugs or alcohol for a long time.
- People who have been using drugs or alcohol to cope with stress, anxiety, or depression.
- People who have a mental health disorder in conjunction with substance abuse.
- People who continue to use drugs or alcohol despite the harmful effects they cause on their own life and the lives of others.
- People who have had multiple failed attempts at recovery without medical assistance.
If you believe that addiction treatment is right for you or a loved one, you can contact your primary care physician, or search for addiction treatment centers in your area. Treatment is beneficial to people who are motivated towards recovery, and who understand the benefits of professional care.
Alcoholism is a disease characterized by the continued use of alcohol despite negative consequences, such as social and work problems, or diseases such as cirrhosis of the liver. Alcoholism can be treated using a variety of services, such as therapy and medication.
Alcoholism treatment is beneficial for:
- People who are having difficulty overcoming alcohol addiction on their own.
- People who are at risk for dangerous health conditions due to withdrawal.
- People who have had multiple failed attempts at alcohol addiction recovery without medical assistance.
- An intervention may be necessary if the person with alcoholism is unwilling to attend addiction treatment on their own.
- Treatment services vary from person to person, so it is important to contact an addiction treatment service provider for more information. Treatment can be beneficial to those who are motivated to overcome addiction, have medical support, and have a strong support system.
Alcoholism, Substance Abuse
Levels of Care Offered at AA - Alcoholics Anonymous
This Facility offers a variety of treatment.
This center offers a variety of custom treatment tailored to individual recovery. Currently available are Drug Rehab, with additional therapies available as listed below.
Therapies & Programs
The methods used to care for each individual at AA - Alcoholics Anonymous.
Group therapy sessions are held in rehab facilities, clinics, churches or community centers that offer drug addiction treatment. People who attend these groups are encouraged to voice their feelings and support other addicts in recovery. This helps group members strengthen their own recovery program while cheering on others who are struggling with sobriety.
Group therapy sessions provide recovering addicts with a chance to cope with everyday situations that many face. Group therapy sessions are held in rehab facilities, clinics, churches or community centers that offer drug addiction treatment.
People who attend these groups are encouraged to voice their feelings and support other addicts in recovery. This helps group members strengthen their own recovery program while cheering on others who are struggling with sobriety.
Specifics, location, and helpful extra information.
Read past patient experience, or leave your own experience.
173 Newcastle Rd
Bismarck, Arkansas 71929
Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Drug Rehab, Substance Abuse
Bismarck, Arkansas Addiction Information
Arkansas has one of the highest rates of substance abuse and addiction in the nation for drug overdoses. Methamphetamines and prescription opioids are by far the most widely abused drugs in the state. Despite the high rates, Arkansas ranked only 25th in the for drug overdose deaths in 2013.
Centers near AA - Alcoholics Anonymous
The facility name, logo and brand are the property and registered trademarks of AA - Alcoholics Anonymous, and are being used for identification and informational purposes only. Use of these names, logos and brands shall not imply endorsement. RehabNow.org is not affiliated with or sponsored by AA - Alcoholics Anonymous.