Teen Challenge of Mississippi
Drug Rehab Center in Poplarville, Mississippi
About This Mississippi Facility
Learn more from this summarized breakdown.
Teen Challenge of Mississippi is an Addiction Treatment Facility in Poplarville, Mississippi offering treatment for Alcoholism, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse. This facility provides Aftercare Support, Drug Rehab levels of care, specifically structured for each individual.
Teen Challenge of Mississippi offers a variety of therapies and treatments, such as Experiential Therapy, Group Therapy, Individual Therapy, Life Skills. This page goes into additional detail about each. They are a gender-exclusive facility, and only accept women.
This facility accepts Self-Payment to cover treatment, unfortunately that is all our independent research was able to find in regards to payment. Our admissions experts are available 24/7 to assist you with finding a treatment center that accepts you or your loved one's insurance.
Conditions and Issues Treated
A detailed list of the primary issues commonly treated.
Getting sober on your own is not only dangerous during the initial detox, it is also more likely to result in a relapse later on. Addiction treatment centers provide a monitored environment where you will get the medical attention you need, as well as the emotional support to overcome drug or alcohol abuse.
Substance Abuse + Addiction Treatment
Substance abuse is defined by the continued use of drugs or alcohol despite negative consequences, such as legal or work problems. It can be treated using a variety of services, including therapy and medication.
Substance abuse treatment is beneficial for:
- People who have been using drugs or alcohol for a long time.
- People who have been using drugs or alcohol to cope with stress, anxiety, or depression.
- People who have a mental health disorder in conjunction with substance abuse.
- People who continue to use drugs or alcohol despite the harmful effects they cause on their own life and the lives of others.
- People who have had multiple failed attempts at recovery without medical assistance.
If you believe that addiction treatment is right for you or a loved one, you can contact your primary care physician, or search for addiction treatment centers in your area. Treatment is beneficial to people who are motivated towards recovery, and who understand the benefits of professional care.
Alcoholism is a disease characterized by the continued use of alcohol despite negative consequences, such as social and work problems, or diseases such as cirrhosis of the liver. Alcoholism can be treated using a variety of services, such as therapy and medication.
Alcoholism treatment is beneficial for:
- People who are having difficulty overcoming alcohol addiction on their own.
- People who are at risk for dangerous health conditions due to withdrawal.
- People who have had multiple failed attempts at alcohol addiction recovery without medical assistance.
- An intervention may be necessary if the person with alcoholism is unwilling to attend addiction treatment on their own.
- Treatment services vary from person to person, so it is important to contact an addiction treatment service provider for more information. Treatment can be beneficial to those who are motivated to overcome addiction, have medical support, and have a strong support system.
Opioid + Opiate Addiction Treatment in Poplarville, MS
Opioid addiction is the result of repeated use, or abuse, of opioid drugs. It is recommended for people who are dependent on opioids, or who have a high risk for dangerous health concerns, to seek professional treatment. Treatment plans usually include behavioral therapy and medication-assisted treatment.
Opioid drugs include: fentanyl, heroin, methadone, oxycodone, and oxymorphone.
Opioid addiction treatment is beneficial for:
- People who have a history of severe withdrawal.
- People with a high risk for dangerous health concerns.
- People having difficulty overcoming opioid addiction on their own.
Alcoholism, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse
Levels of Care Offered at Teen Challenge of Mississippi
This Facility offers a variety of treatment.
This center offers a variety of custom treatment tailored to individual recovery. Currently available are Aftercare Support, Drug Rehab, with additional therapies available as listed below.
Aftercare support is a service many addicts need to ensure their success at recovery. This service usually includes one-on-one or group therapies, assistance from a sponsor and other types of help designed to make sure the patient continues living a life free from drugs.
Patients also may require medication to help them battle addiction. Some people have been able to successfully recover without additional medications, but others have found that they need help during their transition. Long-term, the patient must take the initiative to attend meetings and receive help from other addicts in recovery.
Therapies & Programs
The methods used to care for each individual at Teen Challenge of Mississippi.
People in addiction recovery can benefit from individual therapy. This type of therapy involves meeting with a therapist one-on-one. This allows for a personal and trusting relationship to be built so that the patient can be truly themselves and express any emotions they feel. Individual therapy leads to greater understanding and peace about your triggers for addiction and coping strategies to prevent relapse.
Group therapy sessions are held in rehab facilities, clinics, churches or community centers that offer drug addiction treatment. People who attend these groups are encouraged to voice their feelings and support other addicts in recovery. This helps group members strengthen their own recovery program while cheering on others who are struggling with sobriety.
Group therapy sessions provide recovering addicts with a chance to cope with everyday situations that many face. Group therapy sessions are held in rehab facilities, clinics, churches or community centers that offer drug addiction treatment.
People who attend these groups are encouraged to voice their feelings and support other addicts in recovery. This helps group members strengthen their own recovery program while cheering on others who are struggling with sobriety.
Life Skills Services offered at Teen Challenge of Mississippi assists addicts in their recovery by teaching them healthy coping mechanisms that will aid them in becoming sober, focussing on helping people enter into, and maintaining long-term sobriety. Teen Challenge of Mississippi provide Life Skills Services at varying levels of intensity, specific to the needs and requirements of each patient.
Benefits of Life Skills Services offered at Drug Treatment Centers in Mississippi:
- Restores hope and empowerment — Helps addicts believe that recovery is possible and instills a new confidence in their ability to achieve a positive, drug-free future
- Enhances family involvement — Encourages families to get involved in the recovery process and supports their understanding and encouragement of healthy behavior.
- Increases patient’s compliance — Helps patients take responsibility for and ownership of their recovery and encourages continued progress
- Reduces relapse rates — Encourages long-term abstinence and emphasizes the importance of establishing sober support systems.
Experiential Therapy, Group Therapy, Individual Therapy, Life Skills
Learn what to expect with experiential treatments, setting, and amenities.
Experiential Therapy at Teen Challenge of Mississippi
Experiential Therapy allows addicts to release emotions in a safe environment. The process involves addicts painting their feelings and releasing them on a canvas. LPE – Love, Peace, and Equilibrium is one of the most popular forms of experiential therapy.
Payment Options Accepted
For specific insurance or payment methods please contact us.
Specifics, location, and helpful extra information.
Read past patient experience, or leave your own experience.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Alternative Treatment Centers
Similar to Teen Challenge of Mississippi Near Poplarville, Mississippi
The facility name, logo and brand are the property and registered trademarks of Teen Challenge of Mississippi, and are being used for identification and informational purposes only. Use of these names, logos and brands shall not imply endorsement. RehabNow.org is not affiliated with or sponsored by Teen Challenge of Mississippi.