Drug and Alcohol Treatment and Rehab Now in Newark, DE
The severity of drug or alcohol addiction in Newark, DE, can vary depending on the person.
With 9% of the population reportedly suffering from addiction, Delaware has a high drug dependency and abuse rate.
The community in Newark, Delaware, has been greatly affected by drug addiction and abuse.
According to recent statistics, there has been a significant increase in drug-related deaths, hospitalizations, and crime rates. This is largely due to the availability and easy access to drugs in the area.
There are many options for treatment and rehabilitation available, and the sooner you seek help, the better your chances of recovery.
There are a number of different drug treatment facilities in Newark, Delaware, that can offer you or your loved one the help you need to get sober.
Find a facility on our list below that fits your needs, or call us for individualized support. Our directory includes a lot of services available in Newark, ready to help you or a loved one lead a safe and clean life, away from opioid abuse in Delaware.
Free Delaware Addiction Admissions Hot-Line
We will help you find treatment based on your location, budget, and specific needs and help you get started safely.
Free + Confidential Consultation
Browse 12 Centers in Newark, Delaware
Rockford Center - Inpatient, located in Newark, Delaware, is an addiction treatment facility that offers a range of treatment options, including inpatient, outpatient, and detox levels of care, to individuals struggling with various conditions such as dual diagnosis, eating disorders, mental health, alcoholism, drug addiction, and substance abuse; they also provide aftercare support and specialize in dual-diagnosis treatment.
Brandywine Counseling and Community Services-Newark Treatment Center provides outpatient, intensive outpatient, and detox services to individuals struggling with addiction, accredited by JCAHO, SAMHSA, and the state of Delaware and accepting private health insurance.
Newark offers comprehensive and individualized programs tailored to fit the needs of each client, from inpatient to outpatient, dual-diagnosis, and sober living/half-way care, utilizing evidence-based approaches such as cognitive behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, and group/individual counseling sessions to help those affected by alcohol abuse, opioid addiction, or dual diagnosis reach their goal of sobriety with private health insurance accepted.
Christiana Care Health System - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is a comprehensive mental health facility providing evidence-based addiction treatments, supportive therapies, dual diagnosis treatment, trauma-informed care, and a multidisciplinary approach to helping children and adolescents struggling with addiction and substance abuse.
Open Door in Newark, Delaware is an addiction treatment facility that provides a comprehensive range of services for individuals struggling with substance abuse, offering various levels of care, including aftercare support, drug rehab, intensive outpatient, outpatient, inpatient, and dual-diagnosis programs, and accepts private health insurance.
Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems' Chimes facility in Newark, DE offers an array of drug rehab services for individuals struggling with addiction to various substances, with a range of levels of care, evidence-based therapies, and medical interventions to help individuals achieve long-term sobriety and is accredited by JCAHO and SAMHSA, accepting private health insurance.
Bowling Green Brandywine is a CARF accredited substance abuse and drug addiction treatment center in Newark, DE that offers personalized treatment plans with evidence-based methods, various levels of care, and an integrated approach to help individuals overcome addiction and lead a healthier life.
Tranquility Counseling in Newark, Delaware offers a comprehensive range of counseling services, including addiction treatment, provided by a team of licensed professionals.
SaVida Health - Newark provides levels of treatment including intensive outpatient and outpatient, accepts most private health insurance plans and has experienced and compassionate staff dedicated to helping people recover from addiction.
Connections Community Support Programs - Newark is an accredited addiction treatment facility in Delaware that provides various levels of care, accepts private health insurance, and has a team of experienced professionals dedicated to helping patients achieve and maintain sobriety.
Brandywine Counseling - South Chapel is a comprehensive addiction treatment center that offers evidence-based and traditional therapies, as well as specialized treatment for co-occurring disorders, to help individuals, families, and communities break the cycle of addiction and improve their overall health and well-being.
Mid Atlantic Behavioral Health - Newark - Chapel St. in Newark, DE is an Addiction Treatment Facility offering comprehensive services for opioid addiction, substance abuse, and drug addiction, including aftercare support, drug rehab, outpatient care, and acceptance of private health insurance.
What to Expect from Alcohol and Drug Rehabs in Newark, DE
Alcohol and drug rehabs offer different levels of care, depending on the needs of the patient. The most common level of care is inpatient or residential rehabilitation, which offers around-the-clock care in a structured setting.
This type of rehabilitation is typically recommended for patients with severe addiction problems, as it allows them to focus solely on their recovery.
However, outpatient rehabilitation is also available for patients with less severe addiction issues.
Outpatient rehabilitation allows patients to live at home while attending treatment sessions during the day. This type of rehabilitation is often recommended for people with a strong home support system.
Newark, DE, alcohol and drug rehabs offer both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services. Detoxification programs are also available for patients who need help overcoming withdrawal symptoms.
These programs typically last for a few days and are followed by either inpatient or outpatient rehabilitation. Newtown, DE, alcohol, and drug rehabs offer various services to meet their patients’ needs.
With so many options available, it is important to choose a rehab that best suits your individual needs.
Types of Treatment in Newark, Delaware
In Newark, Delaware, in-patient or outpatient rehabilitation, 12-step programs, and addiction therapy are some of the most popular drug treatment choices.
Inpatient or outpatient rehab is a residential treatment program that lasts for a certain number of weeks or months.
During this time, patients live at the rehab center and receive treatment from staff members. 12-step programs are support groups that help people struggling with addiction to stay sober.
Addiction therapy is a type of therapy that helps people address the root causes of their addiction.
For many people, life in Newark, Delaware, is much better after getting sober. This is because they no longer use drugs or alcohol, leading to many problems. Instead, they can focus on their recovery and rebuilding their lives.
Of course, sobriety is not always easy. It takes hard work and dedication. But it is possible, and there are many resources available in Newark, Delaware, to help people achieve and maintain sobriety.
Drug and Alcohol Statistics in Newark, Delaware
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, in 2016, there were over 63,000 people admitted to rehab for addiction to drugs or alcohol in Delaware, and that number is only growing.
- In addition, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that in 2015 there were 948 overdose deaths from heroin and fentanyl in Delaware, an increase of nearly 200% from 2014.
- In 2015, there were 1,296 drug overdose deaths in Delaware- an increase of nearly 20% from 2014.
- Delaware had the 8th highest per capita drug overdose death rate in 2015.
- From 2013 to 2015, heroin was involved in more than 60% of all drug overdose deaths in Delaware.
- Delaware had the 10th highest drug overdose death rate per capita in 2016.
- In 2016, opioids were involved in 85% of all drug overdoses.
Additional Treatment Centers in Delaware
The Delaware substance abuse statistics show that the number of deaths due to drug injury is higher than the national average. Over 16% of all deaths in the state between 2008 and 2017 were caused by drugs and alcohol. The state has been rolling out more services to address addiction in an effort to get help to those who need it.
Still haven't found the right recovery center? Browse nearby Delaware cities.
How to Prepare for Rehab Before You Start Treatment in Newark, DE
When you or a loved one enters into addiction treatment, a number of things need to be taken care of to ensure a successful outcome. Here are some things to keep in mind as you prepare for rehab:
1. Make sure your insurance will cover the cost of treatment. If you don’t have insurance, there are a number of options available to help you pay for rehab, including scholarships and grants.
2. Choose the right type of treatment facility. There are a number of different types of facilities, from inpatient to outpatient, and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. It’s important to choose the one that will best fit your needs.
3. Get your finances in order. Addiction treatment can be expensive, so it’s important to ensure you have the resources to pay for it. This may include setting up a budget and understanding what your insurance will and won’t cover.
4. Make sure you have a support system in place. Recovery is a journey, and it’s important to have people you can rely on for support throughout the process. This may include family, friends, or others who have been through similar experiences.
5. Take care of your physical health. Addiction takes a toll on your body, so it’s important to ensure you take care of yourself physically before starting treatment. This may include eating healthy, getting regular exercise, and getting enough rest.
6. Be prepared mentally and emotionally. Addiction treatment can be intense, so it’s important to be mentally and emotionally prepared before starting. This means being honest with yourself about your expectations and being open to new ideas and perspectives.
7. Set up a realistic treatment plan. Treatment should be tailored to your individual needs, so it’s important to work with your treatment team to set up a realistic and achievable plan. This may include setting goals and understanding what you need to do in order to reach them.
8. Be patient. Addiction treatment is a process, and it’s important to remember that there is no quick fix. It takes time, effort, and dedication to achieve lasting sobriety.
9. Seek professional help if you need it. Addiction is a serious disease, and it’s important to get professional help if you feel like you can’t overcome it alone. Many resources are available, including therapists, counselors, and 12-step programs.
10. Remember that relapse is part of recovery. Relapse is common in addiction recovery, but it doesn’t mean you’ve failed. If you do relapse, it’s important to get back on track as soon as possible and not give up on your sobriety goals.
Addiction is a serious disease, but it’s treatable. If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, help is available. These tips can help you get started on the road to recovery.
Signs of Someone Struggling with Addiction in Newark, DE
Addiction is a serious problem that can profoundly and negatively impact every aspect of an individual’s life.
If you suspect that someone you know is struggling with addiction, it is important to be aware of the signs and symptoms that may be present.
Some common signs of addiction include neglecting important responsibilities, engaging in risky or dangerous behaviors, withdrawing from social activities, and exhibiting dramatic changes in mood or behavior.
If you notice any of these signs in yourself or someone you care about, it is important to reach out for help.
There are many resources available to those struggling with addiction, and with the right support, it is possible to recover and lead a healthy and productive life.
Newark, DE Treatment Centers. Find drug rehab in Newark, Delaware, or detox and treatment programs. Get the right help now! (888) 674-0062