Local and Nearby Rehab Centers in Davenport, IA
The drug addiction problem in Davenport, IA, is relatively bad. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, over 1,500 admissions to publicly funded treatment facilities in the city for drug and alcohol abuse in 2016. This amounts to over 4% of the population of Davenport. There were over 3,000 emergency room visits related to drug and alcohol abuse in 2016, which is also a worrying statistic.
The drug addiction and abuse problem significantly impact Davenport, IA. Drug addiction and abuse affect the people who are addicted or abusing drugs and their families and friends. Drug addiction and abuse can ruin relationships and cause financial problems. Additionally, it can lead to criminal activity to get money to buy drugs. All of these issues hurt the community as a whole.
There are a lot of trusted facilities in Davenport, IA in our list, ready to help you or a loved one live a healthy and clean life, free of drug addiction starting nearby in Iowa. Here we list all the best opioid rehabilitation facilities and centers in Davenport, many of which have their own exclusive services.
Finding Treatment is Easier with Help
We will help you find treatment based on your location, budget, and specific needs and help you get started safely.
Free + Confidential Consultation
Browse 24 Centers in Davenport, Iowa
Country Oaks is a drug rehab located in Davenport, Iowa, founded in 1980, which offers outpatient and partial hospitalization programs for those with mild to severe addictions, as well as residential-level care and aftercare support to help the recovering individuals stay sober.
The Center for Alcohol and Drug Services in Davenport, Iowa is an accredited addiction treatment facility offering various levels of care to individuals suffering from substance abuse, drug addiction, alcoholism, and opioid addiction.
Vera French - Community Mental Health Center in Davenport, Iowa is a comprehensive mental health treatment facility that offers evidence-based treatment programs, individual and family counseling, relapse prevention, and self-help tools for patients affected by substance abuse, addiction, and co-occurring disorders.
Rosecrance New Life Outpatient Center provides an accredited, comprehensive range of treatment programs and therapies, tailored to each individual's needs, with experienced and knowledgeable staff providing support during and after treatment--all in a comfortable, clean environment conducive to healing.
Terrace Ridge in Davenport, Iowa provides high-quality addiction and substance abuse treatment, including comprehensive assessment, individualized treatment planning, medication-assisted treatment, cognitive behavioral therapy, relapse prevention, twelve-step programming, and diversified activities, with a focus on compassionate, individualized care and support for lasting recovery.
CADS is a CARF-accredited rehab center in Davenport, Iowa, offering a range of services including outpatient and residential treatment, dual-diagnosis services, and evidence-based therapies for individuals struggling with alcohol and drug addiction.
The Center for Alcohol and Drug Services - Fairmount in Davenport, Iowa is a comprehensive addiction treatment facility dedicated to providing evidence-based treatments such as cognitive behavioral therapy in order to help individuals achieve long-term sobriety from substance abuse and opioids, drugs, and alcohol through their array of services including aftercare support, detoxification levels of care, intensive outpatient programs, partial hospitalization services, and outpatient rehab.
The Center for Alcohol and Drug Services at Country Oaks provides comprehensive treatment for substance abuse and addiction, offering a variety of methods and treatments including aftercare support, detox, rehab, and therapy for individuals, families, and groups.
The Rosecrance New Life Outpatient Center in Davenport, Iowa provides comprehensive mental health and substance abuse treatment services, including evidence-based therapies, counseling, and medication management, to individuals and families in the North Quad-City region, with a focus on long-term recovery.
Center for Behavioral Health - Davenport provides addiction treatment services, including medical detox, residential and outpatient programs, and therapy, using evidence-based methods tailored to individual needs and goals to help individuals become healthier and more productive members of society.
Pine Knoll Residential Programs in Davenport, Iowa is a health facility offering comprehensive, individualized treatment plans that include evidence-based and holistic therapies to clients struggling with addiction and dual diagnosis.
The Center for Alcohol and Drug Services in Davenport, Iowa offers a comprehensive range of services for individuals dealing with substance use and addiction and has received multiple certifications and recognition for their quality care and treatment.
Residential Detoxification and Halfway House in Davenport, Iowa is a comprehensive addiction treatment center offering a variety of programs and services to individuals seeking recovery from substance abuse and addiction.
The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center in Davenport, Iowa is a comprehensive addiction treatment facility offering evidence-based inpatient and outpatient services to help individuals struggling with substance abuse find sobriety and achieve long-term recover.
Atlantispa in Davenport, Iowa provides individualized, comprehensive addiction treatment services including therapy, education, and specialized treatment protocols to help clients address their addiction and build a healthier lifestyle while emphasizing the importance of mind, body, and spirit wellness.
Corvel Corporation in Davenport, IA provides comprehensive care for substance abuse with tailored treatment plans, a safe and caring environment, and a team of mental health professionals, nurses, and recovery specialists committed to creating lasting positive outcomes.
Gambling Treatment Services in Davenport, Iowa provides comprehensive and personalized treatment for alcohol abuse, drug addiction, and dual diagnosis, with a team of caring professionals using evidence-based therapies to foster positive change and help clients build the skills they need to manage their addiction.
What types of treatment are available in Davenport, Iowa?
There are a variety of treatment options available in Davenport, Iowa. Some of the most common include inpatient rehabilitation, outpatient rehabilitation, and detoxification services.
The treatment process can vary depending on the facility, but it typically involves a combination of detoxification services, medication, counseling, and behavioral therapy. It is important to find a rehab center that offers a variety of treatment options so you can find the right fit for you.
There are various ways to find the best drug treatment facility in Davenport, Iowa. You can ask your doctor for a referral, or you can search online for facilities in your area.
Once you have a list of facilities, you can compare them based on their location, cost, and amenities. It is important to find a facility that offers a variety of treatment options so you can find the right fit for you.
Drug Abuse Statistics in Davenport, Iowa
In 2010, the number of people admitted to local hospitals for methadone withdrawal was so high that it ranked fourth highest in the state. In 2011, Davenport had one overdose death due to methamphetamine abuse. That same year, 28% of male inmates incarcerated at the Scott County Jail tested positive for methamphetamines.
- In 2016, there were 585 opioid-related deaths in Iowa. Of those, 66 were in Scott County, which includes Davenport.
- In 2017, there were 607 opioid-related deaths in Iowa. Of those, 73 were in Scott County.
- There were 15,278 admissions in 2016 for primary opioid addiction treatment. Of these admissions, 3,353 were in the Quad Cities (which includes Davenport).
- The number of heroin-related overdose deaths is increasing in Iowa. In 2016, 149 people died from a heroin overdose. In 2017, that number increased to 198 people.
Additional Treatment Centers in Iowa
Iowa ranks 2nd lowest in the nation for illicit drug use, but 12% of its residents are still using these drugs every single year. Methamphetamines account for more than 90% of all drug-related prison admissions in Iowa. Alcohol is the most widely abused substance in the state, with 23% of residents admitting to heavy drinking.
Still haven't found the right recovery center? Browse nearby Iowa cities.
Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Davenport, IA
Many people in Davenport, IA, struggle with drug and alcohol addiction. The state ranks high in the number of prescription opiate users and overdose deaths related to prescription opiates.
If you are looking for a rehab center in Davenport, IA, there are plenty of options to choose from. There are both local and nearby rehab centers, and each offers different services and treatment programs.
It can be challenging to decide which rehab center is the best fit for you or your loved one, but it is important to research and find the right one.
It is a life-changing decision to enroll in a rehabilitation center, so it is important to take your time and find the best one for you. Searching online can be one of the easiest ways to find the best rehab center in Davenport, IA, for you. Look for centers that have a variety of programs and services to meet your individual needs.
Comprehensive Drug Rehab Programs in Davenport, IA
Several options are available if you are looking for a comprehensive drug rehab program in Davenport, IA. It can be overwhelming to look at all available options and decide what will work best for you. To help you decide which program will be the best fit for your needs, consider the following criteria:
- Medical Detox – If you have been using a drug or alcohol consistently and have become a dependency issue, medical detox is recommended. This ensures that your body can handle withdrawal symptoms safely and effectively. All of our facilities offer medical detox as part of their program.
- Intake Process – Every rehab facility has a different intake process. Sometimes, this is just a form you fill out to set up your initial consultation so the intake specialist can learn about your substance abuse history and how they plan to treat your issue. In other cases, drug rehab facilities have an extensive intake process that assesses many areas of your life and may include:
- Physical Health – Physical health is an important factor in substance abuse and addiction. If your body has been damaged by drug or alcohol abuse, you need a rehab facility that can take care of any physical issues and treat the dependency.
- Family Involvement – Family involvement is critical to address your addiction problem fully. Rehab facilities that encourage family participation throughout the treatment process are a good option for families with children. Find out what kind of experience each facility has with family therapy before deciding which program will work best for you.
- Outpatient vs. Intensive Outpatient – Outpatient programs offer part-time assistance so clients can continue working and living healthy, sober life. Intensive outpatient programs are usually offered during the evenings and provide more hours of treatment. If you have a busy schedule or need to work full-time, an intensive program will benefit you.
Things to consider when choosing a rehab center
When looking for a rehab center, it’s important to consider what type of treatment the center offers, the staff’s experience, and its location. Some things to consider when choosing a rehab center include:
- The type of treatment offered: Most rehab centers offer a variety of treatments, such as inpatient or outpatient treatment, counseling, and medication. Make sure the center you choose offers the type of treatment that will work best for you.
- The staff’s experience: It’s important to choose a rehab center with experienced staff who will be able to help you through your addiction. Look for a center with staff who have experience treating your specific addiction.
- The facility’s location: Rehabilitation facilities are located in various settings, including hospitals, residential treatment centers, and private homes. Think about what type of setting you would feel most comfortable in as you search for rehab centers.
When to Get Help for Drug Addiction in Davenport, IA
If you are concerned about your drug or alcohol use, it is important to seek help as soon as possible. Drug addiction can be a difficult problem to overcome on your own, and the longer you wait to get help, the more difficult it will be. However, if you know someone in immediate danger due to their addiction, such as a child or older person, call 911 immediately. For everyone else, begin your search for drugs rehab in Davenport, IA below.
People develop addictions every day, and addicts find themselves unable to stop using drugs on their own without seeking help. Some people may feel that they can keep their abuse under control and handle it themselves, but the truth is drug abuse only gets worse over time and leads to many dangerous consequences.
Our experts can help you find treatment now in Davenport, Iowa. We list drug rehab and alcohol centers in Iowa. (888) 674-0062