Alcohol and Drug Rehabilitation Recovery Programs in Towanda, Pennsylvania
The drug addiction problem in Towanda, PA, is entirely wrong. In 2015, Pennsylvania had 958 drug overdose deaths; unfortunately, Towanda was a part of that. Many factors contribute to Towanda, PA’s high drug addiction rate, including easy access to drugs, poverty, and lack of treatment options. The drug addiction and abuse problem in Towanda, PA, is impacting the community. Drug addiction leads to crime, job loss, and health problems, all of which harm the community as a whole.
However, there are resources available for those who need help getting sober. The best way to find out what these resources are is to talk to someone familiar with the area. There are also online resources that can help you find a suitable treatment facility for your needs.
Check out a facility that fits your needs on our list below, or call/email us for individualized support. Our directory includes a lot of services available in Towanda, ready to help you or a loved one lead a safe and clean life, away from opioid abuse in Pennsylvania.
One Call Makes This So Much Easier
We will help you find treatment based on your location, budget, and specific needs and help you get started safely.
Free + Confidential Consultation
Browse 4 Centers in Towanda, Pennsylvania
Dual Diagnosis, Mental Health
- Military Insurance
Inpatient, Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient, Partial-Hospitalization
Drug Addiction, Opioid Addiction, Substance Abuse
Aftercare Support, Drug Rehab, Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient, Partial-Hospitalization
- Military Insurance
Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Dual Diagnosis, Opioid Addiction
Drug Rehab, Dual-Diagnosis, Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient
- Military Insurance
Drug & Alcohol Rehab Facilities near Towanda, Pennsylvania
How to Choose a Drug Treatment Center in Towanda, PA
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, it’s important to choose a drug treatment center that will meet your needs. There are many factors to consider, including location, cost, amenities, and treatment options. Here are a few tips to help you choose the right drug treatment center in Towanda, PA.
First, consider your location. Towanda offers several options if you’re looking for a local treatment center. If you’re willing to travel, you’ll have more choices. Consider whether you want to be close to family and friends or if you prefer a more private setting.
Next, think about the cost. Treatment centers vary widely in price, so it’s important to find one that fits your budget. Many insurance plans cover treatment, so be sure to check your coverage. You may also be able to get financial assistance from the treatment center itself.
Also, consider the amenities offered by the treatment center. Some centers offer luxurious accommodations, while others have more basic facilities. Consider what you’ll need during your stays, such as exercise equipment or access to a kitchen.
Finally, ensure the treatment center offers the type of treatment you need. Most centers offer both inpatient and outpatient care, but some specialize in one or the other. If you’re unsure what kind of treatment is best for you, talk to your doctor or a counselor at the center. With these tips in mind, you’re sure to find the right drug treatment center for your needs.
Types of Treatment in Towanda, Pennsylvania
Various drug and alcohol treatment types are available in Towanda, PA. Treatment options include inpatient and outpatient programs, 12-step programs, detoxification programs, and dual diagnosis treatment.
You can find the best drug treatment facility in Towanda, Pennsylvania, in several ways. One way is to ask your primary care doctor for a recommendation. They may be able to refer you to a facility that they know and trust. Another way to find a treatment facility is to call your insurance company and ask for a list of in-network providers. This will give you a list of facilities your insurance will cover, narrowing down your choices. Finally, you can also ask friends or family members who have been through treatment for their recommendations. By reaching out to people you trust, you can get honest feedback about different facilities in the area. With a little bit of research, you should be able to find the perfect treatment facility for your needs.
Drug Abuse Statistics in Towanda, Pennsylvania
According to SAMHSA’s most recent National Survey on Drug Use and Health, approximately 9.5% of Towanda residents aged 12 or older had used an illicit drug, and approximately 21.9% had been binge drinkers.
- In 2015, the Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs documented 3,543 admissions for heroin addiction treatment.
- In 2014, the most recent year for which data is available, 11 percent of high school students reported using an illicit drug.
- According to a National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) report, people who abuse prescription opioids are 40 times more likely to abuse heroin.
- In 2012, there were a total of 437 drug-related arrests in Towanda, PA.
Additional Treatment Centers in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania ranks 14th in the nation for drug-related deaths. More than 10% of all deaths in Pennsylvania have been related to drugs and alcohol. 30% of Pennsylvania youth reportedly drink alcohol monthly, with more than 20,000 teenagers having an alcohol problem. The rate of opioid misuse in Pennsylvania is double the national average.
Still haven't found the right recovery center? Browse nearby Pennsylvania cities.
- Sayre, PA (13.6 mi.)
- Laceyville, PA (21.8 mi.)
- Laporte, PA (25.0 mi.)
- Mansfield, PA (27.6 mi.)
- Blossburg, PA (27.9 mi.)
- Lawrenceville, PA (33.5 mi.)
- Montrose, PA (34.5 mi.)
- Tunkhannock, PA (35.1 mi.)
- Brooklyn, PA (38.6 mi.)
- Wellsboro, PA (39.2 mi.)
- Sweet Valley, PA (40.3 mi.)
- Elkland, PA (42.0 mi.)
- Philadelphia, PA (215)
- Pittsburgh, PA (110)
- Harrisburg, PA (50)
- Lancaster, PA (39)
- Erie, PA (39)
- Reading, PA (35)
- York, PA (33)
- Allentown, PA (24)
The Benefits of Getting Professional Help For Addiction in Towanda, Pennsylvania
Addiction is a serious problem that can profoundly impact every aspect of a person’s life. If you are struggling with addiction, it is important to get professional help. Here are some of the benefits of getting professional help for addiction:
1. Professional help can give you the structure and support you need to recover from addiction. Addiction treatment programs can provide you with a safe and supportive environment in which to recover.
2. Professional help can give you access to resources and services that can help you recover from addiction. Addiction treatment programs can provide access to counseling, support groups, and other resources to help you recover.
3. Professional help can give you the tools and skills that you need to overcome addiction. Addiction treatment programs can provide you with education and training on how to manage your addiction, how to cope with cravings, and how to avoid relapse.
4. Professional help can provide the motivation and inspiration you need to overcome addiction. Addiction treatment programs can provide you with role models, support groups, and other resources that can inspire you to stay on track in your recovery.
If you are struggling with addiction, don’t try to go it alone. Get professional help so you can benefit from all the advantages that professional help offers.
Tips For Staying Sober After Rehab in Towanda, PA
After you have completed a drug or alcohol rehabilitation program, it is important to take steps to stay sober. This can be difficult, but it is possible with effort and support. Here are some tips for staying sober after rehab:
1. Join a support group. Many nationally recognized programs, such as Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous, can provide you with support and accountability.
2. Attend relapse prevention meetings. Relapse prevention meetings are typically offered by rehab facilities and can help you identify triggers and develop coping mechanisms.
3. Get a sponsor. A sponsor is someone who has been through the recovery process and can offer guidance and support.
4. Develop a healthy routine. Eating well, exercising, and getting enough sleep are all critical for maintaining your sobriety.
5. Avoid old friends and old haunts. You will likely relapse if you associate with people who use drugs or alcohol.
6. Find a new hobby or activity. Doing something you enjoy can help fill the void left by drugs or alcohol in your life.
7. Seek professional help if you feel like you are struggling. A therapist or counselor can provide additional support and resources if you feel like you are struggling to stay sober on your own.
Following these tips, you can increase your chances of maintaining sobriety after rehab and living a healthy, fulfilling life.
Need treatment nearby in Towanda, Pennsylvania? Choose a drug/alcohol rehab center from our list, or call our hotline now for free help. (888) 674-0062