List of Alcohol and Drug Treatment Facilities in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

The drug addiction problem in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, is relatively bad. According to statistics, about 9,000 people in the area are addicted to drugs. This means that about 8% of the population is addicted to drugs. However, this number is likely to be higher because it does not include people addicted to alcohol.

Drug addiction and abuse are major problems in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin community. According to recent statistics, over 15% of the population in Beaver Dam has struggled with addiction at some point in their lives. This has had a devastating impact on the community, as addiction can lead to crime, poverty, and other social problems.

Search below and find all of the Rehab Centers in Beaver Dam. We have listed hard to locate alcohol and drug rehab centers. There are opportunities for recovery and improved life in Wisconsin with numerous drug and alcohol addiction programs available in Beaver Dam.

Finding Treatment is Easier with Help

We will help you find treatment based on your location, budget, and specific needs and help you get started safely.

(888) 674-0062

Free + Confidential Consultation

Browse 4 Centers in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

Drug & Alcohol Rehab Facilities near Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

Memorial Medical Center - Behavioral Health Services
1635 Maple Ln, Ashland, WI 54806
237.4 Miles from Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, USA
Red Oak Counseling
12970 W Bluemound Rd, Elm Grove, WI 53122
48.2 Miles from Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, USA
ProHealth Care - Watertown
109 Air Park Dr, Watertown, WI 53094
21.1 Miles from Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, USA
NorthLakes Community Clinic - Hayward Hospital Campus
11128N State Highway 77, Hayward, WI 54843
215.8 Miles from Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, USA
Credence Counseling & Therapy Associates - Elkhorn
1 W Geneva St, Elkhorn, WI 53121
56.5 Miles from Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, USA
Waukesha Comprehensive Treatment Center
2422 N Grandview Blvd, Waukesha, WI 53188
41.2 Miles from Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, USA

Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Beaver Dam, WI

Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, is a city that is home to several drug and alcohol treatment facilities. Many different rehab programs are available in the area, including inpatient, outpatient, and residential programs.

Inpatient drug and alcohol treatment programs are typically short-term, ranging from 28 days to 90 days. These programs provide 24-hour care and supervision and include detoxification, individual therapy, group therapy, and other activities.

Outpatient drug and alcohol treatment programs are typically long-term, lasting from six months to a year. These programs provide less intensive treatment than inpatient programs, and patients typically attend therapy sessions during the day and return home at night.

Residential drug and alcohol treatment programs are typically long-term, lasting six months to a year. These programs provide 24-hour care and supervision and include detoxification, individual therapy, group therapy, and other activities. Patients typically live at the treatment facility during their treatment.

If you or someone you know is struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction, it is important to seek help as soon as possible. Many resources are available in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, to help those struggling with addiction, and treatment can make a difference.

Beaver Dam, WI Treatment Centers. Find drug rehab in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, or detox and treatment programs. Get the right help now!

What types of treatment are available in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin?

There are many different types of drug treatment available in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. Some of the most common include inpatient and outpatient treatments and residential and 12-step programs. Inpatient treatment usually requires that the patient stays at the facility for a certain time, while outpatient treatment allows the patient to live at home and come in for treatments and sessions. Residential treatment is typically more intensive than outpatient treatment and usually requires that the patient lives at the facility for the duration of their treatment. 12-step programs are often used in conjunction with other forms of treatment.

Ask your doctor or local hospital for a referral. If you know someone who has been through drug rehab, they may also be able to recommend a good facility. Once you have a list of potential facilities, you can call each one and ask questions about their program. Find out what kind of success rate they have and what type of aftercare they offer. Choose the facility you feel most comfortable with and believe will be the most effective for your recovery.

Drug Abuse Statistics in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

Drug abuse is a serious problem, but it’s not hopeless. Drug addiction can be treated successfully if the person has the will to change and a good support system. NIDA study shows that people who get treatment for their addictions have an almost 80% chance of staying clean and sober. The same study found that those who don’t get treatment have only a 20% chance of staying clean and sober.

  • In 2015, there were 958 drug overdose fatalities in Wisconsin.
  • Drug abuse is a serious problem in Wisconsin: in 2014, over 5,000 admissions to drug and alcohol treatment facilities.
  • Beaver Dam is not immune to drug abuse: in 2012, there were 78 arrests for possession of crack cocaine in the city.
  • In 2012, over 3,000 children in Wisconsin were living in homes with a parent abusing drugs.

Additional Treatment Centers in Wisconsin

Wisconsin has some of the highest rates in the United States for both adolescent and adult substance abuse. Since 2009, the state has been experiencing the same escalating rates of drug abuse and addiction as the rest of the country. The major concerns are the misuse of prescription painkillers and the escalating number of deaths due to alcohol-related liver disease.

Still haven't found the right recovery center? Browse nearby Wisconsin cities.

  • Things to consider when choosing a rehab center in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin?

    When looking for a rehab center in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, it is important to keep the following in mind:

    1. The cost of treatment. Rehab centers can vary significantly in terms of cost, so it is important to find one that fits within your budget.
    2. The location of the center. Beaver Dam is a small city, so there may not be as many treatment options available as in a larger metropolitan area. However, there are still several good rehab centers in the area.
    3. The type of treatment offered. Some rehab centers focus on specific types of treatment, such as 12-step programs or detoxification, while others offer a more general approach. It is important to find a center that offers the type of treatment you are looking for.
    4. The length of time in treatment. Some rehab centers offer short-term programs, while others offer long-term programs. It is important to find a center that offers the right length of treatment for your needs.
    5. The success rate of the center. It is important to find one with a high success rate when looking at rehab centers. This will give you the best chance of success in your recovery.

    What Are Some Signs Someone May Be Struggling With Addiction in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin?

    Addiction is a disease that affects people from all walks of life. There are many signs that someone may be struggling with addiction, including but not limited to the following:

    • Using drugs or alcohol despite negative consequences
    • Having difficulty controlling drug or alcohol use
    • Experiencing intense cravings for drugs or alcohol
    • Neglecting important responsibilities in favor of drug or alcohol use
    • Spending a lot of time using drugs or alcohol or recovering from its effects

      If you or someone you care about is struggling with addiction, it’s important to get help as soon as possible.

    What are the benefits of rehab facilities in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin?

    There are many benefits of rehab facilities in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. Some of the benefits include:

    • The ability to get sober in a safe and supportive environment
    • The opportunity to receive evidence-based treatment that has been proven to work
    • Access to mental health and addiction treatment services
    • The ability to receive aftercare and support once you have completed treatment

    After rehabilitation in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, what should you expect from your doctor?

    After rehabilitation in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, you should expect to continue seeing your doctor regularly. This is important to help monitor your progress and remain healthy and sober. Additionally, your doctor can provide you with helpful resources and support to help you stay sober long-term. If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to talk to your doctor so that they can help you stay on track.

    What is one of the most important things I can do after leaving the Beaver Dam, Wisconsin facility?

    After leaving a drug rehab facility in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, the most important thing you can do is continue with your aftercare program. This can include outpatient counseling, attending support group meetings, and following any other instructions from your treatment team. Relapse prevention is a key component of successful recovery, so make sure you take the time to continue your care even after you leave rehab.

    Beaver Dam, WI Treatment Centers. Find drug rehab in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, or detox and treatment programs. Get the right help now! (888) 674-0062

    Free and Confidential Help-Line